Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it just 1 second when Zoro after blocking Hakai started to have a monologue about the others needing to get away or else they going to get wiped out?

:choppawhat:

Panel 1: Hakai gets blocked
Panel 2: Yonko are wondering what's happening
-> That's already more than a second passed

Panel 3/4: Zoro starts telling the others to move, since they cannot be wiped out
Panel 5+: Supernova getting away while Zoro still holds Hakai.

Just using the clock makes it anywhere around 10-15 seconds. Doing this while the other Supernova were saving their asses due to not being strong enough to handle Hakai.

Poor, salty Zoro hater that you are.

:risitameh:
Why should I be salty? And that is your headcannon because if you had any brain to understand you'd have read what Kidd said in the very same chapter. Not being strong enough to handle Hakai? Lmao. So your fav lolo holding Hakai for one moment makes him superior? Give proof that Hakai is the strongest attack in One Piece because your No piece headcannon is not relevant. Brainless Zolo twat. Read One Piece and come to talk, not your low life headcannon. You are talking about being salty as if Loro has done something. What has Loro done in the last 10 chapters when Luffy has been smacking Kaido like a bitch?

Lemme get this straight, Oda ended the previous chapter with Luffy grabbing lightning only for Kaido to dodge it in the beginning of this chapter. I swr Oda is going straight to hell.
Lol, one of the shittiest parts in the chapter. Hey, since Kaidou dodged the attack, that attack is the dangerous attack. WG keke logic. 🤣🤣🤣

Wank like this.

Zoro tanked hakai and they think his body is not monstrously strong in terms of durability and endurance.

Zoro had better endurance than any straw hats per TS and still does. They are only better at taking cutting attacks.
Tanked? Lmao. Headcannon. If taking an attack for one moment is tanking, then you lost all your relevance.

Why should I be salty? And that is your headcannon because if you had any brain to understand you'd have read what Kidd said in the very same chapter. Not being strong enough to handle Hakai? Lmao. So your fav lolo holding Hakai for one moment makes him superior? Give proof that Hakai is the strongest attack in One Piece because your No piece headcannon is not relevant. Brainless Zolo twat. Read One Piece and come to talk, not your low life headcannon. You are talking about being salty as if Loro has done something. What has Loro done in the last 10 chapters when Luffy has been smacking Kaido like a bitch?
Good, good. Let the butthurt flow through you.
Imagine seriously counting time in an inconsistent manga. I mean how many chapters since Onigaishima falling. Kid gave you heads up regarding this time. Sword licking only take you some extent.
That statement was meant figuratively. Just like when someone says "give me a second". It obviously was more than a second, because after the block, Zoro held a monologue and after that, the Supernova tried to get away.

How is it just 1 second when Zoro after blocking Hakai started to have a monologue about the others needing to get away or else they going to get wiped out?

:choppawhat:

Panel 1: Hakai gets blocked
Panel 2: Yonko are wondering what's happening
-> That's already more than a second passed

Panel 3/4: Zoro starts telling the others to move, since they cannot be wiped out
Panel 5+: Supernova getting away while Zoro still holds Hakai.

Just using the clock makes it anywhere around 10-15 seconds. Doing this while the other Supernova were saving their asses due to not being strong enough to handle Hakai.

Poor, salty Zoro hater that you are.

:risitameh:
Keep owning them mate. Also Woro did it while restricting haki because he couldn't use Enma the right way until the end of chapter 1033. :cheers:

Good, good. Let the butthurt flow through you.

That statement was meant figuratively. Just like when someone says "give me a second". It obviously was more than a second, because after the block, Zoro held a monologue and after that, the Supernova tried to get away.
So much figurative. So Kidd conveniently mentioned figuratively. So, while Zoro talking his sword from his mouth didn't fall down in the same figurative panel. 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.