Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Imo that's more of a reason to show awakening and tell us what yonkou can do with awakening.

It's not big thing for yonkou but that doesn't mean oda won't even reveal they are using awakening especially after SN awakened.

I think oda deliberately didn't do it to keep awakening for big tiers for future opponents as their trump card.
Awakening signifies you reaching your full potential as a devil's fruit user, and the Yonko are supposed to have reached their fullest potential in all areas. It makes no sense for Kaido and Big Mom to not have an awakening when the likes of Doffy and Katakuri have it. Katakuri in particular acted as if awakening is something you'd naturally expect from someone of his caliber. They definitely have an awakening

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Awakening signifies you reaching your full potential as a devil's fruit user, and the Yonko are supposed to have reached their fullest potential in all areas. It makes no sense for Kaido and Big Mom to not have an awakening when the likes of Doffy and Katakuri have it. Katakuri in particular acted as if awakening is something you'd naturally expect from someone of his caliber. They definitely have an awakening
I am not denying they don't have it.

I am saying Oda just didn't show it.

BM got done it without using haki properly

Its possible that oda didn't show kaido and BM awakened and want to reserve for future opponents. Kind of nerf.

No way these two were already awakened and oda didn't bring up even after SN awakened.

they for sure have an awakening but this doesn’t mean that it will be shown in the main story. BM did easily tank law and kidd’s final hits, but was sent off the island and this is how they won the fight. Kaido talks about awakening, showed different hybrid forms, and damn his durability is absolutely impressive, so either he is awakened without mentioning it, or oda will show his awakening in the next chapters. I think it’s safe to assume that it is the first option, and probably oda will clarify it in a SBS or something

Status
Not open for further replies.