• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Atleast mods don't go around deleting your post in spoiler summary thread 🤷

Mods here are biased against spoiler providers smh
Are you crying because i deleted your posting which was "you posted the arabic doubled" in the spoilerthread, where it doesnt belong and 3 people before you already posted the same thing? Just curious.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
that's because I rarely post in the summary thread, can't have ur stuff deleted if there's nothing to begin with:cheers:
That makes sense🤔

I also don't like to post and let my juniors do the posting so that they can learn.🤣🤣

Are you crying because i deleted your posting which was "you posted the arabic doubled" in the spoilerthread, where it doesnt belong and 3 people before you already posted the same thing? Just curious.
Oh it's you.

Failed to ban me so you now decided to delete my post..weak panther smh

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That makes sense🤔

I also don't like to post and let my juniors do the posting so that they can learn.

Oh it's you.

Failed to ban me so you now decided to delete my post..weak panther smh
You were banned for 15 minutes and you know well. I can ban you for a day if you need this. :cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You were banned for 15 minutes and you know well. I can ban you for a day if you need this. :cheers:
I didn't get banned lmao

And, what's with ban threat? You are a mere Admin.

And, You just salty that kid is going to become Luffy"s biggest cheerleader 🤭

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I didn't get banned lmao

And, what's with ban threat? You are a mere Admin.

And, You just salty that kid is going to become Luffy"s biggest cheerleader 🤭
What are you even talking about. I can ban you from everywhere here, also delete everything from you. Why do you want to provocate that?

Additionally, Kid wont be a Cheerleader. He will always be weaker than Luffy (no surprise, MC and stuff), but why do you pull? You simply want to provocate because nobody takes your fakespoilers serious anymore? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.