Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had fun with Fairy Tail though, but i didn't read / watch it expecting it be a good / very well written series you know?

i kinda just watched it because i liked some of the comedy and i didn't take it too seriously, so i still enjoyed it even if everyone trashed it.

Maybe i should do this more with One Piece... i might enjoy it even more.
Gotta turn your brain off sometimes.

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy shit man, you've got a passion for this. Honestly the way you talk about it makes me want to get into as soon as fucking possible, hopefully I can get into it because it ticks a lot of my boxes for games and it'd be nice to learn Japanese mythology through a platform that isn't just reading
Literally man! If you had spoken to me years ago in my prime of playing it and being obsessed with it, I would be even MUCH worse than I am right now about it hahaha! I was so obsessed and passionate about it, genuinely in love with it!

I really can't recommend it enough, it's such a wonderfully atmospheric, emotional, beautiful, heartfelt, sincere, badass, epic rollercoaster of a game. It is LADEN with mythology, world building, lore, characterisation, goofiness/eccentricity/wackiness and its so FUCKING FUN to play too ofc!

There is some major BS in it with the optional challenges and maybe some boss fights but my god dude, it really is absolutely a one of a kind game. Think of the best parts of OP or any serie, games, movies etc you love, especially Japanese themed ones. That's Okami.

When I realised Yamato is OPs equivalent of Okami, I was SCREAMING with happpiness inside! I realised she might be and posted a brief theory of it just before it was revealed literally and was extremely happy to have it confirmed!

In Okami too, you play as Amaterasu who becomes that mythical white wolf AND here comes the WILDEST part!

There is a REAL clan called KUROZUMIKYO in Japan! Founded on Shinto roots! And who do they worship?! AMATERASU, THE SUN GODDESS OF JAPAN!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurozumikyō

Kurozumikyō (黒住教), literally "the Teachings of Kurozumi," is a Japanese new religion largely derived from Shinto roots and founded in 1846. The founder, a Shinto priest by the name of Kurozumi, is claimed to have had a Divine union with Amaterasu, Goddess of the sun and chief Kami in the Shinto pantheon, in 1814.

The core beliefs of the sect center around this idea, and the assertion that Amaterasu is the source of all light and life, and creator of all the universe. Mankind is believed to be able to tap into the divine power of Amaterasu in order to heal the sick and perform other miracles. The sect is based in Okayama, and focuses on the virtues of sincerity, selflessness, hard work, and affirmation of the established social order.

Okami has a sequel starring the son of Amaterasu too, Okamiden!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōkamiden

:funky::cheers::lumazed::lunazing:

I do really recommend Skies of Arcadia too for a truly fun pirate experience, adventure and story too! But Okami is a MUST imo especially during this arc!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

B

Ballel

You've definitely sold okami to me, I was pretty intrigued by what little I've already seen but I struggle to take the leap of faith bc a lot of games I like at first end up playing like shit or I can't get into it quick enough... I remember when borderlands 1 came out, I was dragged the fuck in by the cel shading aesthetic but then I played it and couldn't get into it too much so I stopped playing, picked it back up when borderlands 2 dropped and ended up kicking myself for not playing it. Now I can't get enough of the borderlands series.

These days you can pirate pretty much anything as long as you can find an emulator so I'll definitely check them out.. thank you for possibly adding games to my usb of illegal and questionable goods:cheers:
If only Okami were an anime and not a game:pepehands:

Literally man! If you had spoken to me years ago in my prime of playing it and being obsessed with it, I would be even MUCH worse than I am right now about it hahaha! I was so obsessed and passionate about it, genuinely in love with it!

I really can't recommend it enough, it's such a wonderfully atmospheric, emotional, beautiful, heartfelt, sincere, badass, epic rollercoaster of a game. It is LADEN with mythology, world building, lore, characterisation, goofiness/eccentricity/wackiness and its so FUCKING FUN to play too ofc!

There is some major BS in it with the optional challenges and maybe some boss fights but my god dude, it really is absolutely a one of a kind game. Think of the best parts of OP or any serie, games, movies etc you love, especially Japanese themed ones. That's Okami.

When I realised Yamato is OPs equivalent of Okami, I was SCREAMING with happpiness inside! I realised she might be and posted a brief theory of it just before it was revealed literally and was extremely happy to have it confirmed!

In Okami too, you play as Amaterasu who becomes that mythical white wolf AND here comes the WILDEST part!

There is a REAL clan called KUROZUMIKYO in Japan! Founded on Shinto roots! And who do they worship?! AMATERASU, THE SUN GODDESS OF JAPAN!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurozumikyō

Kurozumikyō (黒住教), literally "the Teachings of Kurozumi," is a Japanese new religion largely derived from Shinto roots and founded in 1846. The founder, a Shinto priest by the name of Kurozumi, is claimed to have had a Divine union with Amaterasu, Goddess of the sun and chief Kami in the Shinto pantheon, in 1814.

The core beliefs of the sect center around this idea, and the assertion that Amaterasu is the source of all light and life, and creator of all the universe. Mankind is believed to be able to tap into the divine power of Amaterasu in order to heal the sick and perform other miracles. The sect is based in Okayama, and focuses on the virtues of sincerity, selflessness, hard work, and affirmation of the established social order.

Okami has a sequel starring the son of Amaterasu too, Okamiden!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōkamiden

:funky::cheers::lumazed::lunazing:

I do really recommend Skies of Arcadia too for a truly fun pirate experience, adventure and story too! But Okami is a MUST imo especially during this arc!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

Lol Amaterasu was such a cool character in UMVC3

Loved watching their combo videos back in the day

I never got into the Fate series, is it really that good? I watched a few episodes from Fate / Zero and remember the animation and the fights looking pretty cool, don't know why i dropped it...
Dude fate saga is one of the best ones you should start with fate stay night and later go to fate zero who is kiritsugu story later go to fate stay night ubw who is the same pattern of fate stay night but with differences and at the end fate heaven's feel who is sakura story and late comes the games with fate grand order

Status
Not open for further replies.