Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think boruto has ended? Idk only read 1 chapter and afterwards looked into that kashin koji stuff bc he was very familiar to one of my old naruto faves.

Nah, I was more so referring to dropping a series in general before it's done bc if you just listen to fanposts about it afterwards you can get very different ideas about things, actually happened with a few book series and TV shows and because of that I've been very lenient with manga
I understand the sentiment with TV series, too. However, I do avoid a series that ended with overwhelming disappointment from the fanbase. This is why I never started watching Game of Thrones, Attack on Titan, and Lost, for example. There are simply way too many other series I could watch instead of ones where even their fans hated the ending.

G

Gorosei Informer

Just looked jade empire up and just the way it looks gives me of an ES: Oblivion x dark souls kinda vibe!? This could be another one I could easily get hooked on

Skies of Arcadia strikes me as a final fantasy x pokemon x dragon quest kinda feel based of the screenshots I saw

Man I've been looking for games similar to my favourites and I was struggling and bam you hit me with 3 or 4 bangers in the span of 2 hours!!

I just realised how off topic this thread got; we're talking about video games and every other manga but one piece in this bitch 😂 low key forgot it was the spoiler discussion thread
Yeah definitely! Jade Empire has a brutal final boss fight (i got stunlocked for AGES) and you do have to dodge and use different martial arts and other fighting styles vs different opponentes and types of them especially! On harder difficulties it is very challenging too!

Yeah Skies of Aradia is a turn based RPG with exploring islands and flying through the sky but it also has flying ship/naval combat which is pretty cool and strategic too! Definitely like the games you mentioned!

Ahahaha you're very welcome! I can always recommend more games if needed although they would be of another genres and styles too ofc!

Thats what happens with a chapter is so mid/disappointing hahahaha! Ive seen this happen with quite a few chapters lately!

:cheers::gokulaugh::milaugh::myman:

I

Indigo

I understand the sentiment with TV series, too. However, I do avoid a series that ended with overwhelming disappointment from the fanbase. This is why I never started watching Game of Thrones, Attack on Titan, and Lost, for example. There are simply way too many other series I could watch instead of ones where even their fans hated the ending.
I would still recommend Attack on Titan tbh.

in 139 chapters, people hated the last 9 and most people only hated like the last 2 chapters.

The author did a good job of explaining almost every single mystery in the story, so if you like mystery boxes Attack on Titan is one of the best.

People were actually mad with character actions / motivations in the final chapters, but not the world of the story you know? That was the problem with Lost.

I'm also a fan that followed Attack on Titan since 2011, and even though i hate the ending, i still think the world / mysteries were pretty great.

Also, early Attack on Titan, the first season of the anime or the first ~40 chapters or something, are pretty amazing.

I think Gear 5th awakening absolutely killed my investment in this fight.

Oda had already had Luffy get KO'd and power up twice before against kaido, first to awaken ACoC and second to master ACoC and become a sky-splitter.
By doing it a third time, it's like Oda absolutely murdered any stakes this fight could have.

The part of the story where the hero is defeated is supposed to be the absolute low. It is supposed to be impactful. Its not something you are supposed to spam because you couldn't find a convincing way for the hero to beat the villain.

Oda is basically telling us that nothing matters and that Luffy cannot lose because he is the MC. And I just can't get over this. Honestly don't even know if teenage me would enjoy this fight. G4 was cool, G5 just isn't. Luffy fucking around in a life or death battle just underscores the point I brought up earlier, nothing matters.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Tashigi can get CoC coating from Zoro.
i see what you did there
Post automatically merged:

Cos a cow awakening and a Nika fruit that hasn't been awakened in over 800 years are the same. I swr you fell off big time:giogio:
kaido said all that's needed is to get your body in mind in tune or whatever to say this fruit or that fruit is more difficult than the other when there's nothing on the manga saying particular fruits are more difficult is just headcanon

Unfortunately I picked up a lot of things when they first came out or were only a few seasons/volumes/books/movies in and really enjoyed the actors or artstyle or even just the way the shit was written just to be absolutely negged by the creator when EoS comes along. I'm also glad popularity doesn't really sway me, if I don't dig the artstyle or writing style or cinematography I will not get into a series.

I'm probably committing social suicide here but I never even started demon slayer bc I couldn't put myself through chapter after chapter of character designs I could Not get into, no matter how could the actual story or landscaping was. Id be keen to consume the demon slayer storyline in a written book form or something...

Unfortunately I picked up a lot of things when they first came out or were only a few seasons/volumes/books/movies in and really enjoyed the actors or artstyle or even just the way the shit was written just to be absolutely negged by the creator when EoS comes along. I'm also glad popularity doesn't really sway me, if I don't dig the artstyle or writing style or cinematography I will not get into a series.

I'm probably committing social suicide here but I never even started demon slayer bc I couldn't put myself through chapter after chapter of character designs I could Not get into, no matter how could the actual story or landscaping was. Id be keen to consume the demon slayer storyline in a written book form or something...
Demon slayer is fine but it's like the most generic thing in the world. Like someone making a manga by following a tv tropes shonen manga checklist. It does everything technically well and all but has absolutely zero original characters or ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.