Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oh hell yeah! Legend of zelda has had me by the balls since forever! Y'all might not see me until I finish Okami once I pick it up πŸ˜‚
Hahahaha no worries! If Okami is able to enthrall and immerse you that much like it did for me, I couldn't ask for better honestly, I'd be honoured! It really is a special and unique experience!

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
He stopped it?? Where in that panel do you see zoro stopping a dragon twister?? Oh wait so kaido is now a dragon twister ?? Cos zoro is directly attacking kaido to free up his captain . What the hell wrong with yall trolls ??
chapter 1003
page 8
Kaido uses his Tatsumaki

page 9-10
zoro use his tatumaki and kaido reconized than this attacck hut him and stoped his tatsumaki

chapter 1003
page 8
Kaido uses his Tatsumaki

page 9-10
zoro use his tatumaki and kaido reconized than this attacck hut him and stoped his tatsumaki
what stupid nonsense are you spouting?? Do you know how tatsumakis work?? Or are you high on crap. Kaido recognises zoro stopped his tatsumaki,? What kinna shit have you being reading . Where in that panel do you see zoro stopping a tatsumaki ??? Or is kaido now a dragon twister?? Man stop acting dumb . You are too old for that .

Well he did die once and came back to life because of Nika

Second, he isn't fuckin kaido up. This whole chapter is kaido fuckin Luffy up...nth time.
Luffy tanking Kaido's blows like it's nothing.
Post automatically merged:

you know than luffy is dead and nika nika revived him
Post automatically merged:

he can't defeat King:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Sure buddy whatever makes you sleep at night.

Don't forget about mink cum zoro might have to use it again :milaugh:

@Krusher1357 I also strongly recommend Jade Empire for similar reasons to Okami and Skies of Arcadia, if you can get a copy to play too! If on PC, the EA Store or GOG versions will be far better than Steam's, much easier to get running and such. It's another extremely well made game with sheer immense passion and fantastic music, writing and such! I dearly love it too! Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines too as well! (You will need the Unofficial Patch for that one though tbh!)
Just looked jade empire up and just the way it looks gives me of an ES: Oblivion x dark souls kinda vibe!? This could be another one I could easily get hooked on

Skies of Arcadia strikes me as a final fantasy x pokemon x dragon quest kinda feel based of the screenshots I saw

Man I've been looking for games similar to my favourites and I was struggling and bam you hit me with 3 or 4 bangers in the span of 2 hours!!

I just realised how off topic this thread got; we're talking about video games and every other manga but one piece in this bitch πŸ˜‚ low key forgot it was the spoiler discussion thread

Soon ZKK

So Orochi after 4 false death flag is still kicking into this final stage of the story and the Zoro's hater are repeating like a broken clock that Zoro is done for this arc? What a bounch of hyprocrite piece of shit:suresure:.

Zoro is the second most important character in this arc fuking clowns:myman:

Oda is keeping the soul thing as last so that when Zoro kill Kaido it will feat with the narrative ot the fire festival and the blacken blade + a new mounstrous samurai in Wano.

Last the fuking condom cant do shit against cutting attacks (Zoro if I wanted could chop all fuking part of that clown:cheers:)

And finally Kaido said: advcoc and haki in general > superior to nonsense dv power:kata:

J

Joy D. MADS

i guess ZKK is dead eh?
more like ZID (zoro is dying)
Luffy already secured Kaido by grabbing him to not let him escape and then give him this giant punch imbued in AdCoC (he defeated next chapter with no doubt) but hey, ZKK on chapter 1049 because... I cope hard and I am desperate.

Zorobois, Kaido has already lost. Holy shit, just look at these all fucking details from before to now!!!

Soon ZKK

So Orochi after 4 false death flag is still kicking into this final stage of the story and the Zoro's hater are repeating like a broken clock that Zoro is done for this arc? What a bounch of hyprocrite piece of shit:suresure:.

Zoro is the second most important character in this arc fuking clowns:myman:

Oda is keeping the soul thing as last so that when Zoro kill Kaido it will feat with the narrative ot the fire festival and the blacken blade + a new mounstrous samurai in Wano.

Last the fuking condom cant do shit against cutting attacks (Zoro if I wanted could chop all fuking part of that clown:cheers:)

And finally Kaido said: advcoc and haki in general > superior to nonsense dv power:kata:
Orochi clearly survives because of his power....

Status
Not open for further replies.