Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What happened to that cover story of someone invading WCI?

Did Oda left it there and moved forward?

One piece should be renamed as cliffhanger tbh.

We have more mysteries piling up than getting answers

And, oda said Op will end in 5 years....3 years ago smh

Dude, Kanjuro's parents were killed in front of him just because they were Kurozumi and they were simple kabuki actors. How is that Kanjuro bringing his own destruction?
Because the Kozuki clan wasn't responsible. His relationship with the Kozuki clan was being accepted as a vassal and Oden obviously wouldn't have given a shit about that. He literally turned his own life to shit by selling them out.

I know the "everyone is the hero of their own story" thing is appealing, but the Kurozumi clan is pretty obviously the villain group lol

Never started it for fear of the same reason. I usually don't give out second chances on anybody, this is also the reason why I never started Boruto after reading Naruto or UQ Holder after reading Negima.

Unless there are legit real-life reasons for a series not fulfilling all its potentials (like what happened to Tamiki Wakaki), most authors are one and done for me. I am more forgiving toward filmmakers, but that's because watching films for several hours are different from investing years of your life into a series.

If One Piece continues to fizzle out, I might also skip whatever Oda does after OP ends, tbh.
Ah shit man, you did make a good call bc I can definitely see the community getting negged by Mashima again.

I feel you with boruto, I read One chapter and was like "fuck it, I don't have time for naruto shippuden part 2 but worse" lucky for me I liked some of the art in naruto but it wasn't enough for me to feel obliged to continue boruto

I'm glad I sit through shit til the end though, I'd hate to get all the answers from a bitter shitposters point of view rather than just deal with it and make my own opinion. I'd probably have dropped quite a few manga if it wasn't for troglodyte fans twisting narratives and just bitching and moaning bc their fave was shit.

Ah shit man, you did make a good call bc I can definitely see the community getting negged by Mashima again.

I feel you with boruto, I read One chapter and was like "fuck it, I don't have time for naruto shippuden part 2 but worse" lucky for me I liked some of the art in naruto but it wasn't enough for me to feel obliged to continue boruto

I'm glad I sit through shit til the end though, I'd hate to get all the answers from a bitter shitposters point of view rather than just deal with it and make my own opinion. I'd probably have dropped quite a few manga if it wasn't for troglodyte fans twisting narratives and just bitching and moaning bc their fave was shit.
Wait, has Boruto ended? Or which series did you refer to on your last paragraph?

IIRC, 49 in Japanese wordplay can be read as Yon-ku (which sounds like Yonko). Maybe @Giggio can explain it better to you.

Also, I realized later that not only it refers to the number 4 (often associated with Death), but it does also to the number 9 (like the 9 shadows and Zoro's 9-sword style as Asura), so 1049 had been predicted to be pivotal in setting up ZKK. :myman:
49 is also related to Buddhism stuff. I think it's the amount of days the soul spends in "limbo" before rebirth or something

zoro counter his dragon tugster
Kaido: You dare challenge me to a dragon twister
Your reading comprehension must be very low. Kaidos tatsumaki had already passed when zoro used his. The statement has nothing to do with countering . What the hell wrong with yall. After zoros tatsumaki passed kaido sends another one . Learn to read. Your dick sucking is already giving you oesophagus cancer

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm getting whip vibes from your description of the beads, is that a correct assumption?

Honestly sounds like a Japanese mythology version of legend of zelda with more and better game mechanics thrown in, this is getting even better :datas:
Ahaha yep! Thats why I mentioned Indiana Jones, Catwoman and such! You whip enemies with strings of beads literally! Its pretty fun and funny even at times! Also badass!

It really is too! Capcom helped towards developing Zelda: Minish Cap and then got a studio called Clover Games (who became Platinum Games I believe) to develop their "own Zelda game" which was Okami. Okami has you exploring dungeons and the world, beating bosses, plays similarly to Zelda and such.
As someone who loves Zelda dearly, this enhanced the game even more for me naturally! The ultimate weeb Zelda experience hahahaha! Minish Cap was such a unique, charming, tranquil and cute experience too! Lovely ideas, atmosphere, characters, gameplay and such! Okami has some very similar experiences to Minish Cap as a whole in it too!

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Your reading comprehension must be very low. Kaidos tatsumaki had already passed when zoro used his. The statement has nothing to do with countering . What the hell wrong with yall. After zoros tatsumaki passed kaido sends another one . Learn to read. Your dick sucking is already giving you oesophagus cancer
zoro stopped the first dragon twister and then kaido did another.
And stop crying:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.