• ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One Piece Chapter 1047: "The Sky Above the Capital"

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/2200/one-piece-chapter-1047?2022-04-22T10?2022-04-22T15

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.

:blobdj:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to finally get confirmation Gol D Roger was non df user, Roger was truly built different.

(I think haki will play.a massive role in the fight vs Blackbeard when Luffy can't use his df.)

Kaido is a beast, he is walloping Luffy in gear 5th lol, no wonder the dude is a Yonkou

Orochi is like a cockroach that just refuses to die, hopefully this is where Denjiro comes in.

Holy shit that art on the final panel with Luffy's fist is nuts man,.
(Everyone is worried about Onigashima landing safety while Luffy's fists may just just destroy the entire island lol or he can always just turn it into rubber so no one gets hurt)

Yeah I’m pretty much done with this fight. We’ve gotten a good grasp of G5, we’ve seen why Kaido’s the WSC- guessing big nose Kaido is indeed his Awakened form- time to finish it off.

Probably won’t be next chapter (although I won’t complain if the giga punch is the final hit). I imagine that’ll be Momo’s big moment and finishing Orochi. But hopefully after that we can finish it off. The sky lanterns rising should be one of the very last things we see.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy other arm grab Kaido while the other hand prepared to attack Kaido with a giant fist.

i think Kaido will took this attack but somehow still tanked it or this will be the end of the fight sadly.

but, there is still 2 major reasons why Kaido will not lose after this attack :
1. We still not see Kaido's flashback
2. And he already talking about awakening, its so odd if we didnt see Kaido use awakening.

Yeah I’m pretty much done with this fight. We’ve gotten a good grasp of G5, we’ve seen why Kaido’s the WSC- guessing big nose Kaido is indeed his Awakened form- time to finish it off.

Probably won’t be next chapter (although I won’t complain if the giga punch is the final hit). I imagine that’ll be Momo’s big moment and finishing Orochi. But hopefully after that we can finish it off. The sky lanterns rising should be one of the very last things we see.
this is probably a good chapter for some people but I am so over this fight and chapter that I am just not interested in it