• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters
Can someone explain to me what exactly was new during this chapter?

Oda literally is just repeating the same thing over and over…

Chapter already starts with 2 pages wasted on a flashback we already know and saw many times.

We see people in the Flower Capital STILL celebrating carelessly for the sixth or seventh damn time and Onigashima is still stuck in the air without any progress or clear movement…

Another page wasted on a plot point nobody wants or cares about… Orochi once again survives another death and goes to attack Hiyori… this could have ended last time but no Oda had to drag it further so he can (obviously) shoehorn Denjiro to come save her at the end.

Luffy vs Kaido is still the same with both hitting each other many times ferociously and just tanking it to no avail. Oda even repeated the Giant Luffy double spread from previous chapters but with a giant fist instead.

At least he didn't repeat himself on Raizo kun I guess

J

Joy D. MADS

The fact that we disagree aside, you admitted yourself that a lot is left to do and you think it will all wrap up next chapter when Luffy is supposed to punch? Hell, I dont know what to tell you except this is far from over. :sanmoji:
Nope, I said the fight is gonna be over next chapter, then flashback will pop up.

So, you want to make all of this performance to end in some false climax? Why? ZKK?

:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I hope you enjoy next chapter. :cheers:

Maybe don't laugh that hard.

? Momo is moving the island. Read the dialogue.

I'm so confused rn, when have I said this?

Luffy is winning and the raid isn't failing. Momo will move the island because Luffy trusts him to. The samurai have accepted their fate and literally state that Kaido is at his limit, as have multiple other people. The lanterns are finally let go, symbolic of Wano's wishes to be free and live, as specified multiple chapters including this one.

What I BELIEVE is happening is as follows:

- Kaido uses his strongest attack against Luffy
- Momo moves the island after finding the resolve to.
- Luffy brings the Fist down and punches Kaido into Wano, with the capital witnessing his attack.

That's it. The raid ends in 1048 or 1049. There's nothing more to it unless a flashback occurs before this happens.
It was late maybe I confused you for someone else. I agree with your thoughts my apologies for lumping you in with those others.

Kaido is that dude even at his last leg, and about to get punch by island buster giant fist ( possibly more than island lvl attack of impact) coated with CoA + CoC
And majority of fans still have doubt it is enough to take him down

Kaido is the definition of big boss
Always make readers doubt if it's really enough for him.
Meanwhile there is Extra L,
Everything is balance

Last edited:
i guess that could work to lol but she looks pretty scared this chapter... unless its a ploy she looks pretty defenseless, but i think if she gets taken hostage oda would make it more of a save my sister moment rather than i'm doing this for revenge etc because u killed my father.

Nope, I said the fight is gonna be over next chapter, then flashback will pop up.

So, you want to make all of this performance to end in some false climax? Why? ZKK?

I hope you enjoy next chapter. :cheers:

Maybe don't laugh that hard.
There are 5 kings of hell, kaidos thunder baguas variations has done 4.

So for sure that fist wont be the end.

raid failing theories make my blood boil omds

It’s the fact that Oda wasted 4 years dragging it out to get to the point where the raid will fail only to waste another 2 years getting to the point of them being Kaido whilst about a 1/3 to a half of all that is absolute pointless filler content

He has to have CoC. He is fucking Blackbeard
Blackbeard has to steal CoC, he is fucking Blackbeard.

I feel like Oda must be reading these messaging boards.

Oda: " they still haven't grasped the importance of Haki!? wtf else do I have to do to break through these idiots. Guess I'll waste another chapter explaining this AGAIN."