Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah, it was to get him talking because he liked the posts
wud a scum purposely like the posts but not post? like that feels counter intuitive..u want to hide as maf but when u like the posts essentially u make ur presence known already and then to make it worse when u dont post u make urself extra sus for no reason

he could of simply not liked the posts if he didnt wanna talk

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
wud a scum purposely like the posts but not post? like that feels counter intuitive..u want to hide as maf but when u like the posts essentially u make ur presence known already and then to make it worse when u dont post u make urself extra sus for no reason

he could of simply not liked the posts if he didnt wanna talk

"Your defence of DoctorIndigo is noted. I dismiss this defence, by the way. He could simply have liked the posts out of habit, or was unaware that being present but not posting is what we call "lurking" - a hallmark of a scum player."​

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
To be fair the dude already has 31 posts in this game.

I don't know how he does it, I never notice either until I look up the post counts.

It surprises me everytime.
:crazwhat:
Whenever I see notification that someone replied to the threat I see it's him so I stopped even trying to understand that phenomenon. :kayneshrug:I want to have such power to type so much as he :sighting:

Emil

Certified Memelord

"Your defence of DoctorIndigo is noted. I dismiss this defence, by the way. He could simply have liked the posts out of habit, or was unaware that being present but not posting is what we call "lurking" - a hallmark of a scum player."​
the thing is he continues doing it even after the mango thing. he likes posts in page 2 and 3 but does not post. its like hi guys i am here but i will not contribute lol. it reads more like a townie that has nothing to say than a scum thats hiding or w.e this is.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whenever I see notification that someone replied to the threat I see it's him so I stopped even trying to understand that phenomenon. :kayneshrug:I want to have such power to type so much as he :sighting:
once upon a time there were other legends that can shipost more than i have ever done

the moster trio

Status
Not open for further replies.