Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the thing is he continues doing it even after the mango thing. he likes posts in page 2 and 3 but does not post. its like hi guys i am here but i will not contribute lol. it reads more like a townie that has nothing to say than a scum thats hiding or w.e this is.

"Point taken - however, it assumes that MangoSenpai and DoctorIndigo are not Scum together. Consider this - if it were distancing, then DoctorIndigo would not need to change his behaviour afterwards, because he'd already know that Mango is his teammate. Additionally, even as Town it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for DcotorIndigo to stop liking posts afterwards, because he's new, and it would have just landed him a call out. I think there is justification here for that interaction to have been ingenuine. Your determination that it is town-leaning reflects pooreth upon thine own standing."​

"Shading? I was merely casting a light upon Ekko's conclusion, which had a hole in his thought process."​
I personally didn't see an issue with his thought process but can see why scum would have an issue with lhf being given town leans on very little . I think saying giving town lean reflects badly on ekko is shading and not necessarily merited

Status
Not open for further replies.