Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could invent on the spot at least three power up for Carrot to beat someone. Don't worry about the details, if Oda wants a character to join, he has the creativity do to just that.
Key word here is “invent”
You know that carrot has a more "strawhat" treatment than Yamato in the anime right ?
And here it is “anime”

both points are rendert mute as the anime is not canon and making things up is not proof.

Lmao.. sounds like your are salty my dude. xD

Like I said, I'm used to the absence of Carrot.. but this must have felt pretty bad for you lol

That's not what the color spread is telling :myman:

Pedro is dead. There is only one way to bring him back and that's through a ghost ability from Big Momo, nothing more. Pedro is gone.

+1

Pedro got characterized through flashback and choice and Carrot got characterized through action and personnality. So they are on an equal footing in term of characterization right now.

The storytelling is a proof.

I could invent on the spot at least three power up for Carrot to beat someone. Don't worry about the details, if Oda wants a character to join, he has the creativity do to just that.

You know that carrot has a more "strawhat" treatment than Yamato in the anime right ?

Say "I don't know what I'm talking about" without saying it.
Have you read the latest chapter? or this spoiling for you.
Recently the anime we haven't seen carrot at all. If your talking about anime. Yamato literally in the new opening and carrot is basically absent

Last edited:
Key word here is “invent”
If you prefer, I could "create"

And here it is “anime”

both points are rendert mute as the anime is not canon and making things up is not proof.
Exactly. The anime is not canon.

Have you read the latest chapter? or this spoiling for you.
Recently the anime we haven't seen carrot at all. If your talking about anime. Yamato literally in the new opening and carrot is basically absent
I read it don't worry.

Yamato has a shining role as an arc character both in the anime and the manga, so her treatment is logical. But despite that. It's Carrot who has the Strawhat treatment ;)

"Yamato has only been bonding with Momo so they'll be stuck together. Two peas in a pod. They won't leave each other"
Same people: "MomoForNakama"

So Yamato will be following him to the crew? Does that mean we finally made a breakthrough? :steef:
Actually yamato don't need Momo on Wano, Momo on the other hand needs Yamato on wano.

But if Momo needs to go, there is no need for Yamato to stay with him anymore, the only one following Momo would be Tama.

know that carrot has a more "strawhat" treatment than Yamato in the anime right ?
She just show to be friends with them she wasn't with them when were celebrating jinbei when luffy make the toast about after the war thou meanwhile every strawhats was there😩
Post automatically merged:

Pedro got characterized through flashback and choice and Carrot got characterized through action and personnality. So they are on an equal footing in terms of characterization right now.
Carrot and Yamato aren't on the level in terms of Characters cause one character actually has a story and the other has nothing than the one flashback of their dead mentor so let's not go too far 😭.

Actually Yamato doesn't need Momo on Wano, Momo on the other hand needs Yamato on wano.

But if Momo needs to go, there is no need for Yamato to stay with him anymore, the only one following Momo would be Tama
FYI Momo is going to be the Shogun of Wano nothing else, Second Yamato isn't needed to be on Wano even if momo is leaving she isn't part of Wano country let alone a wano citizen so she has nothing that ties her down to wano and Tama isn't going to join the crew and if u think Wano need Yamato more than Momo you are stupid than your errors in your sentences 😩

It's Carrot who has the Strawhat treatment ;)
Where do you see the strawhats Treatment? 👀

could invent on the spot at least three power for Carrot to beat someone. Don't worry about the details, if Oda wants a character to join, he has the creativity do to just that
You have so much confidence in your little bunny girl beating someone 😩 So let me ask a question who do you think will win?
Sulong Carrot vs SEA PRISON STONE Yamato 👀

Last edited:
Pedro is dead. There is only one way to bring him back and that's through a ghost ability from Big Momo, nothing more. Pedro is gone.

+1

Pedro got characterized through flashback and choice and Carrot got characterized through action and personnality. So they are on an equal footing in term of characterization right now.

The storytelling is a proof.
The storytelling has gone back on supposed deaths multiple times. If there is no confirmed dead body (Ace, Whitebeard, Yasuie) then the possibility is open to it being another fakeout. The proof is in the storytelling.

Luffy references "dead" Pedro over Carrot or Yamato aka Yama-o to Luffy. Luffy isn't thinking about them as they aren't at the Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, and Pedro level of respect. It is what it is.

In fact, Luffy would prefer Lord Raizo over Carrot or Yamato for the simple fact that Luffy loves Ninjas. Can you definitively say Luffy loves Rabbits or Oni? Or Luffy likes some aspect of said characters?

She just show to be friends with them she wasn't with them when were celebrating jinbei when luffy make the toast about after the war thou meanwhile every strawhats was there😩

Of course she was there, just not during the toast ;)
But she has been with them all the while. In fact, Carrot was plenly shown like a strawhat in the anime and none of what you can say will change that.

The Anime is pro Carrot:myman:

Carrot and Yamato aren't on the level in terms of Characters cause one character actually has a story and the other has nothing than the one flashback of their dead mentor so let's not go too far 😭.
Wrong. You are just showing yor ignorance about One Piece here. Both have stories. You are just choosing (or not in fact) to ignore ones story. You really don't know what"characterization" or "story" means don't you ?

FYI Momo is going to be the Shogun of Wano nothing else, Second Yamato isn't needed to be on Wano even if momo is leaving she isn't part of Wano country let alone a wano citizen so she has nothing that ties her down to wano and Tama isn't going to join the crew and if u think Wano need Yamato more than Momo you are stupid than your errors in your sentences 😩
Not so sure about that. read the story a little more, you might notice some things you missed:myman:

Where do you see the strawhats Treatment?
Pretty much all the time during whole cake my dear. Read it, it's a good arc.

You have so much confidence in your little bunny girl beating someone 😩 So let me ask a question who do you think will win?
Sulong Carrot vs SEA PRISON STONE Yamato 👀
It depends on who Oda wants to make win. Problably Yamato, but we can't be sure.

THe author is god in his story, he can create everything. One day, you will understand :myman:

The storytelling has gone back on supposed deaths multiple times. If there is no confirmed dead body (Ace, Whitebeard, Yasuie) then the possibility is open to it being another fakeout. The proof is in the storytelling.
Wrong, it's if there is no confirmed DEATH, not "bodies". Meaning that you need a character or the story to actually state the death of someone to confirm it. For example, a blast is not sufficient, but a daguer through the hearth is. Same way, if no one states a death, it's probably a fakeout.. but when someone says "X is dead".. then you got your confirmation.

Plus, you also need to look at how the story is narrated. If a death impacts a storyline, it will most likely stick. For example, Pedro's death will stick because of the impact it had on the story. On the contrary.. Pell's one or Pound's one
were not impactfull enough on the storyline to count. The impact of those storylines are still relevant today but Pedro's revival would destroy the entirerity of the beginning of chapter's 902.

That's why Pedro will stay dead.

Keep laughing. narratively Yamato is not meant to join. But Tama is meant to follow Momo everywhere. So if Momo joins (which is still a possibility), Tama will follow.

So Momo and Yamato are building a relationship which in your mind it means Yamato is staying and can’t leave but Momo can? Whut

Yup.. Momo are building a realtionship of Shogun/retainer. Meaning that if he needs to, Yamato will stay behind to protect the country (asked by Momo) while Momo will accomplish his mission.

Doesn’t change anything. It’s not about the word
Explain yourself then.

course she was there, just not during the toast ;)
But she has been with them all the while. In fact, Carrot was plenly shown like a strawhat in the anime and none of what you can say will change that.

The Anime is pro Carrot
The so-called Anime hasn't even put carrot in any of the openings other than the WCI opening not to mention the celebration of vol.100 where was carrot but boa and the ghost girl was there but no carrot 😩☹

Wrong. You are just showing yor ignorance about One Piece here. Both have stories. You are just choosing (or not in fact) to ignore ones story. You really don't know what"characterization" or "story" means don't you ?
There aren't any things going for carrot in the story in itself like what else is there for her other than the one scene with Pedro before and after his death? 😩

Not so sure about that. read the story a little more, you might notice some things you missed
Where in the story does it show that Yamato is NEEDED for Wano? Not to mention Kaido himself said that Yamato and Him aren't from Wano, so where do u get that is Yamato's purpose to be in Wano?

Pretty much all the time during whole cake my dear. Read it, it's a good arc
Pedro was there too and had moments with them after his death so I don't see anything that shows me that carrot is a “HINTED” strawhats

depends on who Oda wants to make win. Probably Yamato, but we can't be sure.

The author is god in his story, he can create everything. One day, you will understand
There isn't any probably Carrot isn't beating Handcuff Yamato 😂 the same Yamato who knocked out Fully zoan transform utli like it's nothing not to mention one-shot numbers too the same Yamato who matches ace(logia devil fruit user) in blow for blow , the same Yamato who takes canon attacks like it nothing 😂, the same Yamato who was blocking every attacks from luffy both gear 2 and gear 3 with haki 😭😭😭
There is nothing carrot have that can put down handcuffs Yamato so stop with the fairy tales shit and you know that Yamato is built differently like bigmom(the only woman that can also take a bomb attack)

Yup.. Momo are building a realtionship of Shogun/retainer. Meaning that if he needs to, Yamato will stay behind to protect the country (asked by Momo) while Momo will accomplish his mission.
Momo isn't going to tell Yamato what to do most less because yamato already tell momo that she wants to go out to the seas 😩 also didn't luffy tell momo to do move the island just like what Yamato is doing so where do you get a shogun/retainer when oda himself shows that kinemom and the scabbards are Momo only retainer in this chapter or did you not read it 🤔? And there is no way momo is leaving wano his mission is to be the shogun for wano nothing else idk where u getting momo is going to pull another oden when that was the cause of wino's suffering in the first place 😭 didn't you read where wano goes downhilll?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.