Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

When you look at the parellel ,both the camp have had traitors.
-Both were scabbards
-Both disguised behind their name.
-Both of them wanted to die .
-Both of them got revealed after this Act.

This Arc keeps getting better and better.
Scabbards lost momo but they got in bonus denjiro with his samurai army ready .

Dude, did you even read my post?

He didn't see Kanjuro in person yet.

All he gets are those bird messages and he has to believe them, which he does btw. Yet he's also quite rational and says that thinking about it, it really is surreal and almost unbelievable that Kanjuro and the scabbards are back again after 20 years.
he doesn't even need to read your post Larry, orochi says it right their on the first panel

'I still haven't seen the samurai for myself'

if only ivano had highlighted that in yellow

When you look at the parellel ,both the camp have had traitors.
-Both were scabbards
-Both disguised behind their name.
-Both of them wanted to die .
-Both of them got revealed after this Act.

This Arc keeps getting better and better.
well...nice catch.....but small correction...both are not traitors....both are just spies for their respective groups....just like "the departure" movie....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The last thing I want is to be like you, my translator friends would be ashamed of me
Who is your translators friend?? Oh wait..is it the World Strongest Postponer aka Lewd King aka @K!NG HARA$H!MA :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Reborninformer is the relic just like OJ....no reliable "information" now a days from reborn informer....:suresure::suresure:
Well I have to train newbies like eten and akai and others...so you Know I have to take back seat

:pepelit:

It seems to me that almost everybody agreed to say that kanjuro was the traitor.

Of course you had some people that didn't like carot or shinobu so they wanted them to be the traitor just out of hate but most of the time I read a theory with an explanation other than just " I don't like him/her so he/she is the traitor", it was kanjuro's name that came the most.

It seems to me that almost everybody agreed to say that kanjuro was the traitor.

Of course you had some people that didn't like carot or shinobu so they wanted them to be the traitor just out of hate but most of the time I read a theory with an explanation other than just " I don't like him/her so he/she is the traitor", it was kanjuro's name that came the most.
hehe yeah i always said i wish for shinobu to be the traitor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.