Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

There were no negative consequences so far. Not sure though if Dragomir only wanted to be nice to me and didn´t want to punish me for English Department´s inactivity.
I was inactive yesterday as well and Didnt get a punishment😅

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
A human by the name of Host™ walks to the fridge, his footsteps reverberating on the wooden floor. As he opens the fridge, he pauses. His mouth watering as he looks at the juicy stacks of fruit on the top shelf of the fridge. Plump red apples, glistening oranges, bright yellow bananas all just waiting to be devoured. "It's time to eat."

A poll has been made. All players must vote in this poll to help Host™ decide on what to eat. Failure to vote in the poll will put you in the blender!
@solis

J

Joygirl1

I was inactive yesterday as well and Didnt get a punishment😅
You did however vote in the poll, right?
Okay, so if we assume there were no punishments, that means there had to be prizes, otherwise the whole thing would have been pointless. However I don´t think that the one time abilities someone got would appear in their role after they flip so unfortunately I don´t think that Ratchet only had a temporary doctor ability.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You did however vote in the poll, right?
Okay, so if we assume there were no punishments, that means there had to be prizes, otherwise the whole thing would have been pointless. However I don´t think that the one time abilities someone got would appear in their role after they flip so unfortunately I don´t think that Ratchet only had a temporary doctor ability.
I disagree with your assesment.

The way the rolesheet is presented heavily implies otherwise.

That being said however, I cannot prove nor disprove the statement. Just my interpretation of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.