Status
Not open for further replies.
GG thanks for the game:cheers:
Was working for you guys all game lmao, even at the end I was weighing what to do. Dont say atuff like dont trust indies when I spent my game protecting you guys lmao. I told you guys that I would consider my and my targets safety if town starts losing.

I hope you understand bro. Game was fun.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
id just suggest one thing for now

if players survive ultra kills or multiple kills at night. they shud be too tired to continue fighting. id normally rolecrush or make them vote silenced the following cycle

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Was working for you guys all game lmao, even at the end I was weighing what to do. Dont say atuff like dont trust indies when I spent my game protecting you guys lmao. I told you guys that I would consider my and my targets safety if town starts losing.

I hope you understand bro. Game was fun.
yeah game was really fun,just wish i could have used my abilities more they were always blocked or hit someone immune i only managed to copy a skill today lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Wait me and Kagu had same length role wise lmao, Ali really went all out with the indies XD.
I did say my indies would be OP xD

Which talking more seriously Indies should have a real chance of winning.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
id just suggest one thing for now

if players survive ultra kills or multiple kills at night. they shud be too tired to continue fighting. id normally rolecrush or make them vote silenced the following cycle
Kagura only survived it because of the Mark of White. Was unfortunate you "won" it I guess, in the end, but that was the only way she could survive that.

I couldn't disagree more. There had to be a way for scum to take out threats/confirmed townies otherwise with the level of protection town had they'd have no way to kill their targets. In the end only a single role could do so and even that only after another role which didn't want to kill players randomly had died. I think it's fair. White Queen's anti-claim was effectively the only anti-claim mechanism - claiming was allowed to assist the town, but there had to be consequences towards it.
Then nerf towns protective abilities to balance it out, it just feels shitty for town to be punished for doing the one thing they can to solve the game, sharing information.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Then nerf towns protective abilities to balance it put, it just feels shitty for town to be punished for doing the one thing they can to solve the game, sharing information.
Can't really nerf town roles here given the complexity of the game, so the countermeasure was having a solitary, but strong, anti-claim kill. Claiming resulting in kills being a mechanic isn't really new either, the warning was there in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.