Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really nerf town roles here given the complexity of the game, so the countermeasure was having a solitary, but strong, anti-claim kill. Claiming resulting in kills being a mechanic isn't really new either, the warning was there in the OP.
Since I didnt check the entire setup as a whole I cant judge.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
btw can we see the fake claims / fake roles?

ren mana kyouhei reine and any purple fake claims

what role was joy btw?
Joy was Maria Arusu.

The fake claims were only by name.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Kagura only survived it because of the Mark of White. Was unfortunate you "won" it I guess, in the end, but that was the only way she could survive that.
yea that was unlucky. my concern is even that shud still rolecrush her or make her voteless. no body should no sell an ultra kill like that

jinx was stronger than WQ and an ultra kill makes her voteless and completely crushes her chompers + stops her from using her prequel to act 2 defensive abilities

its still wp by kagura to make it this far. even final 4 is good. what wud u say is ur own assessment of town this game. i think they played well overall. these inversions and players randomly leaving game and artimesia killing a player with her and all that are stuff that we dont see to be able to plan for

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Ratchet Im not saying your design philosophy is wrong Its just different from mine so Im trying to understand it better ^^
I wouldn't really say this is *my* design philosophy, my intent wasn't to have Ali host a game I would have made with the flavour, but to help ensure each faction had a fair shot at winning. Which I think they did, overall - Quasi-Spirits Mafia probably the worst chance of any faction but that's compounded by them losing a player Day 1 too. Red were strong, and somewhat unfortunate this game, Town obviously had a good chance, and clearly White Queen did too. There's a couple of things I'd probably adjust/change, but the way the anti-claim worked isn't one of them.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
What was up with the Joy thing?
She didn't know how to use her abilities and complained a lot and the broke her post restriction.

After she was modkilled she posted her role.

Status
Not open for further replies.