Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
bruh i completely forgot about this game. i dont even get notifications for it anymore wow
none even bothered tagging me

whats going on, any quick summary?
who we yeeting today

I

Indigo

Fruit Salad Candidates -

@Joygirl @Pot Goblin @solis @Rottkins @T-Pein™ and @Reborn are the candidates for the fruit salad! As a result, town can only lynch one of these 6 players this day phase! Any other vote will be invalid.
@Ekkologix here, you can kick one of these out

But it seems like a lot of people will be kicked out from the game for being afk this day phase, so we decided to not even lynch anyone right now

I believe the voting is ending in 6 minutes...

But @T-Pein™ voted 10 hours ago and hasn't comeback since, and he hasn't taken back his vote on @Pot Goblin

So it's gonna be RIP Pot Goblin i think

I

Indigo

How do you even do your legacy?

Is that the same as your "will" in Town of Salem? and it's shown to the rest of players after you died? i didn't see any of that for the people that already died.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix here, you can kick one of these out

But it seems like a lot of people will be kicked out from the game for being afk this day phase, so we decided to not even lynch anyone right now

I believe the voting is ending in 6 minutes...

But @T-Pein™ voted 10 hours ago and hasn't comeback since, and he hasn't taken back his vote on @Pot Goblin

So it's gonna be RIP Pot Goblin i think
- i have no read on joy and solis. they were inactive day 1 iirc
- all i remember from pot in day 1 that he was discussing banana bread, but he had good entry. id say town for the entry but dont recall much else. i have not read today yet
- leaning town on rottkins and tpein day 1. felt no agenda
- i did not know reborn was in game. if hes inactive its a scum lean usually

do we have to actually vote one of these? what happens if we break the rule?

I

Indigo

- i have no read on joy and solis. they were inactive day 1 iirc
- all i remember from pot in day 1 that he was discussing banana bread, but he had good entry. id say town for the entry but dont recall much else. i have not read today yet
- leaning town on rottkins and tpein day 1. felt no agenda
- i did not know reborn was in game. if hes inactive its a scum lean usually

do we have to actually vote one of these? what happens if we break the rule?
you don't need to vote, you can just leave it out

for now there's only 1 vote registered for Pot Goblin by T-Pein

I

Indigo

Why does Udell have to go next?
Because Udell has been targeting T-Pein, the most town leaning player so far

and he also targeted me twice in day 2 out of nowhere , so i got mad :josad:

just because i made a joke about Pero, he said i "lead people to miss lynch Pero"

even though i didn't vote on Pero, waited like 4 people to vote on Pero first, before i did it

B

Ballel

i didnt get that lol. must've been in the mix of all the notifs from other game

why is every1 claiming they got stuff. i will not confirm if i got stuff or not. yall r making it easier for maf to find power roles
what do you mean by "stuff "

Status
Not open for further replies.