Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

No lynch votes do not count for this phase. You have to lynch between one of the 6 players in the fruit salad. Votes are locked anyway, but I just wanted to let you know.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
i guess for solis to be scum this would have to be some sort of a distancing interaction, and that wud make pot scum too
ok that is kinda strange but it might make sense, in a read what pot made he put himself and solis as the ones to be voted off, that confused people. By that it generated in people at the end fact that they decided to vote for no Lynch, me including.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if pot was mafia and wanted to lynch a townie from the 6, wouldnt he lynch a strong town read or something, instead of lynch an inactive in reborn

im conflicted with the reasoning

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok that is kinda strange but it might make sense, in a read what pot made he put himself and solis as the ones to be voted off, that confused people. By that it generated in people at the end fact that they decided to vote for no Lynch, me including.
u would think pot would vote solis then, but hes instead voting reborn

you guys really voted no lynch in day 2 wtf?

Emil

Certified Memelord
whatever i'll read over the night. im not convinced on pot's reasoning but i dont think hes scum either

however no lynch is just bad

id rather lynch pot or solis than no lynch as that gives info on the other. if not then just lynch udell or reborn

we need info rn. no lynch is a waste of time

D

Dragomir

EoD Vote Count -

Udell – T-Pein™
T-Pein™ – Pot Goblin
DoctorIndigo – Pot Goblin > *
Joygirl – Rottkins > *
Pot Goblin – Reborn

Pot Goblin / T-Pein™ / Reborn – 1

The lynch will be RNGed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
EoD Vote Count -

Udell – T-Pein™
T-Pein™ – Pot Goblin
DoctorIndigo – Pot Goblin > *
Joygirl – Rottkins > *
Pot Goblin – Reborn

Pot Goblin / T-Pein™ / Reborn – 1

The lynch will be RNGed.

i voted pot
also why is tpein counted?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay, i will give you that. But you also questioned T-Pein's choice to lynch Udell.

So it seems you are quite focused when people vote lynch him.

I was also thinking. Could there be a jester like role? because Udell would fit... he is going crazy trying to get killed.
Yeah? Because I want to know why?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Udell about my cat was real, the one in ToG was different. trying to use this as a reason to shade is pretty wacky. u had like 60+ posts from me u have not quoted a single one of them and tell me why i am scum from them, instead you just went to the personal life issue.

i also dont see u trying to solve tpein's alignment, but rather accusing him of scum for fishing when he has no reason to given the dead thread. this is similar to how u got rej lynched last game by just calling him scum and riding on it instead of interacting directly with them

Status
Not open for further replies.