Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not convinced on the notion of no lynch and the reasoning behind it. i understand not wanting to lynch among the 6 players is one thing but we did not even have a vote count to confirm that no lynch or lynching outside the 6 players even count.

we basically got lucky pot's team is inactive that EoD

i am sus of tpein because pot chose to vote reborn instead of tpein when tpein already had 1 vote on him. but at the same time its tpeins vote that lynched pot

this whole this is clown fiesta. reads like a disorganized/inactive mafia team

i wouldnt doubt if we have a scum or 2 in salah lanji robin slots

J

Joygirl1

like everyone started vanilla in day 1 and then mafia for their roles in n1 kinda theory
What? What kind of idea would this be? Can´t imagine something like this, the first day lynch would have been a complete farce and everyone would just be voting for a townie to be lynched, Dragomir would be trolling us way too hard if he came up with something like this :gokulaugh:
Sometimes you get so paranoid that you begin to imagine the weirdest stuff. Like somewhere in the last round where you thought that lynch voting the hosts would be a genius idea :goatasure:

I

Indigo

im not convinced on the notion of no lynch and the reasoning behind it. i understand not wanting to lynch among the 6 players is one thing but we did not even have a vote count to confirm that no lynch or lynching outside the 6 players even count.

we basically got lucky pot's team is inactive that EoD

i am sus of tpein because pot chose to vote reborn instead of tpein when tpein already had 1 vote on him. but at the same time its tpeins vote that lynched pot

this whole this is clown fiesta. reads like a disorganized/inactive mafia team

i wouldnt doubt if we have a scum or 2 in salah lanji robin slots
Maybe Pot didn't see that T-pein had a vote already, or maybe he thought somebody that voted on him took their vote away when everybody did it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Rottkins is the next most suspicious person. I knew Pot was off with that constant banana bread banter. Reborn is likely to be town. Pein is town and is still a hypocrite....that's crazy. Threw shade at me since DP1 and he lynch Pot goblins over me, that's crazy. Lanji or Aron is scum if Rottkins flip town. I find it strange that scum shot Rippcal over Ratchet NP1 so Aron looks worst. They ain't posting and Joygirl looks very solvey (that's not a word) so she town from what I can tell.

Imma probably post 2 - 5 more times before the DP ends. Might iso some people if I feel like it.

Vote Lynch Rottkins
disagree. rott doesnt solve anything today. in fact its one of the easier pitfalls to fall into.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What? What kind of idea would this be? Can´t imagine something like this, the first day lynch would have been a complete farce and everyone would just be voting for a townie to be lynched, Dragomir would be trolling us way too hard if he came up with something like this :gokulaugh:
Sometimes you get so paranoid that you begin to imagine the weirdest stuff. Like somewhere in the last round where you thought that lynch voting the hosts would be a genius idea :goatasure:
depends on what odd has. seems to know that cal started vanilla and turned into serial

meaning day 1 everyone was town technically

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe Pot didn't see that T-pein had a vote already, or maybe he thought somebody that voted on him took their vote away when everybody did it.
its possible. id like to give pot benefit of doubt but its not just pot. its the whole team. none told pot that tpein had a vote on him. team is completely lost / newbie / inactive

noted defense of tpein tho

Emil

Certified Memelord
it could simply be pot wanted to take risk and let RNG decide so he looks more townie instead of vote tpein

but there is almost no way he doesnt see the vote on tpein. pot was pretty active.

there r like 3 scenarios:

1. mafia tpein voted mafia pot and forgot to take his vote off by EoD. tpein was mia that EoD. this put pot in an awkward situation of whether to vote his teammate tpein or vote another person like reborn. if he gets lynched then tpein gets massive town cred. this is possible, tho obv there is a limit to how much credit tpein will get since he didnt push pot hard

2. town tpein voted mafia pot but pot wanted to not look so bad so instead voted reborn over tpein and wanted to RNG. less likely because its risky and doesnt have much reward. even if RNG lynched someone else, pot dies today pretty much. hard to talk ur way out of that unexplained reborn vote

3. town tpein votes mafia pot but pot did not see that tpein had a vote on him, nor did pot's team see that. for this scenario to be true, that means pots team is a complete bunch of inactives. like non existant. im talking aron salah lanji robin or even reborn

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i think reborn cant be alligned with pot. it doesnt make sense why pot voted reborn and not tpein tho

probably was banking on the RNG and thought voting tpein would make him look bad

unless tpein is teammate with pot and forgot to move his vote away

rookie mistake

I looked into his posts and found out that he was sussing Udell.

Then came that salad stuff from Drago - can only Lynch selected players - Tpein, Pot, Joygirl, Solis, me and rottkins.

He voted on Pot.

Nothing fishy till now.

But when I isoed his post then I found that T-pein before voting udell was sussing solis but instead of voting Solis he went for pot goblin who had no vote till that time.

Then, pot made that post in which he did player vs player thing.

I noticed three people called it BS - Joygirl, rottkins and me. This makes me feel rottkins could be town.

Now, here is the deal - Either pot's team forgot that there is vote on t-pein which indicates mafia team is inactive

Or they knew there is vote on t-pein and decided to take their chance with RNG and vote me to save both pot and t-pein because T-pein never came online to take his vote off Pot.

T-pein also agreed with mango that he got temporary ability - bold move to come forward like this.

So I am actually confused with t-pein thing. He can swing both ways

Obviously pot did not know I had a vote on me.
I literally started the pot wagon.
When I went to sleep pot had the majority of vote.
Not my fault someone decided that it would be better to no lynch at end of phase.
Saying I am "sus" is silly.
And noting your terrible shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.