Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hints for Usopp greatnes yet?
Chapter 1048: Ame no Habakiri
  • Cover Story Germa66 Vol. 10: World Government Dogs in Tottoland?! Stussy and Kaku visit whilst Biggu Mamu is away!
  • Orochi bites down on Hiyori and promises to give her the death she truly deserves, burning alive like her family.
  • "Even if I go to Hell the Kozukii go with me!!!!"
  • Denjiro appears wounded and throws Ame no Habakiri to Hiyori, who unsheathes it and slays Orochi in a magnificent doublespread.
  • Hiyori remarks that something odd is going on with her sword and the chapter ends with a panel of Franky running towards the live floor, panic on his face.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
  • Cover Story Germa66 Vol. 10: World Government Dogs in Tottoland?! Stussy and Kaku visit whilst Biggu Mamu is away!
  • Orochi bites down on Hiyori and promises to give her the death she truly deserves, burning alive like her family.
  • Denjiro appears wounded and throws Ame no Habakiri to Hiyori, who unsheathes it and slays Orochi in a magnificent doublespread.
  • Hiyori remarks that something odd is going on with her sword and the chapter ends with a panel of Franky running towards the live floor, panic on his face.
Top tier chapter for me and me alone lmao
:finally:

But i want the Blackbeard Pirates invade whole cake and steal Katakuris devil fruit.
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.