Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1048: Ame no Habakiri
  • Cover Story Germa66 Vol. 10: World Government Dogs in Tottoland?! Stussy and Kaku visit whilst Biggu Mamu is away!
  • Orochi bites down on Hiyori and promises to give her the death she truly deserves, burning alive like her family.
  • "Even if I go to Hell the Kozukii go with me!!!!"
  • Denjiro appears wounded and throws Ame no Habakiri to Hiyori, who unsheathes it and slays Orochi in a magnificent doublespread.
  • Hiyori remarks that something odd is going on with her sword and the chapter ends with a panel of Franky running towards the live floor, panic on his face.
Someone get TAC here we need to open the spoiler thread :suresure:

Chapter 1048: Ame no Habakiri
  • Cover Story Germa66 Vol. 10: World Government Dogs in Tottoland?! Stussy and Kaku visit whilst Biggu Mamu is away!
  • Orochi bites down on Hiyori and promises to give her the death she truly deserves, burning alive like her family.
  • "Even if I go to Hell the Kozukii go with me!!!!"
  • Denjiro appears wounded and throws Ame no Habakiri to Hiyori, who unsheathes it and slays Orochi in a magnificent doublespread.
  • Hiyori remarks that something odd is going on with her sword and the chapter ends with a panel of Franky running towards the live floor, panic on his face.
:milaugh:
Someone not named Oda actually came up with this

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
my brain is fried cuz I make one project in which other people or don't do their part or whine about everything in it, and fact that person for who we make it threatens me, the leader of the team, that he will cancel everything if others won't stop their act gives me only more stress and a greater head ache than usual. If studies only didn't kicked me enough ugh

my brain is fried cuz I make one project in which other people or don't do their part or whine about everything in it, and fact that person for who we make it threatens me, the leader of the team, that he will cancel everything if others won't stop their act gives me only more stress and a greater head ache than usual. If studies only didn't kicked me enough ugh
Thats what happens when u work in teams

D

Deleted member 83

Group project really is the worst:ronalugh:

I'm currently having the opposite problem where one of the members is just too good and finishing stuff days in advance, so I can't work at my own pace:parkcry:
Leave my procrastinate ass alone plz

Status
Not open for further replies.