I grew up in a "hood", far better than any of these places. I don't need to travel to broken places to understand strife of millions of poor Americans who live a 1000x harder life than I did.
Okay? still not 3rd world country status. I grew up in one of the highest murder rate cities in the U.S per capita and all the refuges I've met still preferred it over their home countries.
Go to any of these places in particular, and I guarantee you none of them will say it's an absolutely amazing place to life. Hell, there see a 1000 documentaries about some of these cities. None of them say what you are saying lol.
You're strawmanning the shit out my argument
"Go and travel to the worst cities in the world" he says. Literally do not have the leisure, heart, or courage to traverse some of these places.
:seriously:

I am not the one making the dumbass argument here, and I actually travel every year to different countries

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I think chapter 1054 or 1055 will be the end of the raid. 100 chapters since Kaido and Big Mom formed their alliance, 100 chapters since Zoro accepted Enma, 100 chapter since Luffy's Ryou training and 100 chapters since the strategy meeting to plan the raid and the end of act 2.

Okay? still not 3rd world country status. I grew up in one of the highest murder rate cities in the U.S per capita and all the refuges I've met still preferred it over their home countries.

You're strawmanning the shit out my argument

:seriously:

I am not the one making the dumbass argument here, and I actually travel every year to different countries
Literally was not and dick measuring contest lmao. The point is, it exists here with Capitalism, like it exists everywhere else.

They don't send refugees to any of the cities I mentioned before, and you know that shit is true.