Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Samurai 8 flopped hard, and became a joke for Japanese manga fan, Kishimoto was talking to a lot of people, including one with Oda, about how confident he is in that work, one time he even said if all goes well it’ll surpass Naruto
Shueisha advertised the fuck outta that shit, even putting a pamphlet that contains the first few pages of the 1st chapter in every single manga volume they published in that season
I think it’s alright but it definitely deserve being axed, Kishimoto tries to include everything but ended up polishing none, he was just relying on his big name and hope people will survive through his walls of text
Well that explains a lot

This reminded me of a light novel (forgot it's name). It was literally a gem and one of the best LN I read. It had everything and was really liked by the fans.

Only for author to switch it to one chapter a month schedule because supposedly he had some other projects to take care of ruining the flow of that LN.

And, what worse is that he didn't even work properly on those projects too.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I am really curious how these authors come up with something so absurd without realising how bad it is

Both Naruto and OP were way better before getting so big.

Don't know if author and editors get causal or take the success granted or they just stop giving too much damn as they know people will read it anyway
Anything that gets too big become money - making machine. Wano is the arc that started that downfall. I hope things change in future.

Naruto Hinata makes literally no narrative sense

A guy who spent his whole life wanting to become Hokage and get acknowledgment from every single person is gonna marry the main clans daughter ??

Anything that gets too big become money - making machine. Wano is the arc that started that downfall. O hope things change in future.
One of the few things that have challenged this for me is the MCU.

Marvel has never been this good and inovative as it is right now.

The bigger it gets, the better it gets somehow.

Almost every criticism people said about the MCU in the last decade has been addressed somehow.

Villains are getting more focused and detailed. The series are so much more different and don't follow the Marvel formula.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

One of the few things that have challenged this for me is the MCU.

Marvel has never been this good and inovative as it is right now.

The bigger it gets, the better it gets somehow.

Almost every criticism people said about the MCU in the last decade has been addressed somehow.

Villains are getting more focused and detailed. The series are so much more different and don't follow the Marvel formula.
Spider-Man no way home despite being Fanservice was too good not like stempede.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.