Status
Not open for further replies.
Like difference in what ? Is it in days/dates ? How will we have spoilers this week due to it ?
Golden week, like new years, is just a jump break. Jump breaks mean the magazine is off and there's supposed to be no chapter for 2 weeks.

However, the issue following the jump break is printed ahead of time, so leaks tend to happen early.

Basically 1048 spoilers should happen as if there weren't a break, however, don't expect full spoilers/HQ pics until next week. Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's not. It depends.

Golden week, like new years, is just a jump break. Jump breaks mean the magazine is off and there's supposed to be no chapter for 2 weeks.

However, the issue following the jump break is printed ahead of time, so leaks tend to happen early.

Basically 1048 spoilers should happen as if there weren't a break, however, don't expect full spoilers/HQ pics until next week. Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's not. It depends.
Oh okay. Hopefully we get at least something this week.
Thanks mate🤗🤗✋

Bro any idea when will spoilers drop? Like what is the usual time when he get golden weeks?
It's typical to drop the next ~24 hours. This was with the Korean provider and Redon the last 2-3 years. Since neither are currently active with posting, my assumption is it's up to @EtenBoby whenever she is able to. On rare occasions, Scotch will too.

Full spoilers and LQ/HQ raws tend to come later though (over the weekend and into next week), lasting throughout the next 2 weeks instead of 1.

It's typical to drop the next ~24 hours. This was with the Korean provider and Redon the last 2-3 years. Since neither are currently active with posting, my assumption is it's up to @EtenBoby whenever she is able to. On rare occasions, Scotch will too.

Full spoilers and LQ/HQ raws tend to come later though (over the weekend and into next week), lasting throughout the next 2 weeks instead of 1.
Ok. I had prepared my mind that it will drop around friday but early spoilers are always welcomed :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.