[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was basing this on nothing but page 1, and you know I'm way too lazy to provide any sort of receipts

Lemme read the rest of the thread kay
In which case you're right I was self admittedly farming town points (town can do this too who knew) and if it helped people not be thick then even better

Hello, everyone

So I was reading. Why do you think Daenerys is mafia here? She's been "good" for like 99% of the show and as far as I know, she still is in books.

My guesses about setup would be:
1) Mafia - Lannisters (Tywin, Cersei, Jamie, Joffrey)
2) Cult - Night King
3) Hostile Indie - Littlefinger, Euron, Ramsay
4) GA - Brienne
5) Town miller - Tyrion

is it not enough?

darling
Seems pretty reasonable. Deanerys could be an indie with a goal to outlive specific roles (would fit flavour wise as she wanted to avenge lords responsible for death of her father and familiy).

But I think Ripped is right that we should focus more on threadplay than flavour right now.

You are town, Charlie?

Seems pretty reasonable. Deanerys could be an indie with a goal to outlive specific roles (would fit flavour wise as she wanted to avenge lords responsible for death of her father and familiy).

But I think Ripped is right that we should focus more on threadplay than flavour right now.

You are town, Charlie?
The Ripped zolo core is always right

Both chevy and neko are doing the same thing Lol

Nekko challenged cal asking why don't he lead the direction which cal himself suggested for others to do

Checv challenged nekko that's cal already did it in the initial post so its weird to go after cal like that.

I see both of them doing the same thing - difference is nekko pushed cal and Chevy pushed nekko

Good initial impression from both of them
Nekko looks definately town to me from this exchange. Chevy propably is town as well, typically such early exchanges are town vs town.

Status
Not open for further replies.