[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I feel it's a very on the fence position as it could be over-eager town behaviour or scum behaviour.

I did find the post odd and I wanted to see how you'd react early on about it. I can't really comment on your reads as of yet being new to playing with most of the players in this game but the fact you provided is good.
did u just change the interaction to now make it for *reaction* lol
coulda sworn that was not the first intention of it
what reaction did u obtain from neeko's replies? town or scum?

You were playing mafia ten years ago Melkor, that's when your obelisk arose from the depths of hell and you came out to play on the millennium forums.
Oh right, ten years ago I played few games on Millenium Forums but then had a long break. I returned to playing on regular basis few years ago on Naruto forums (now Fanverse).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Both chevy and neko are doing the same thing Lol

Nekko challenged cal asking why don't he lead the direction which cal himself suggested for others to do

Checv challenged nekko that's cal already did it in the initial post so its weird to go after cal like that.

I see both of them doing the same thing - difference is nekko pushed cal and Chevy pushed nekko

Good initial impression from both of them
doesnt look so much to me
looks like neeko did it naturally
chevy's look a bit forced / awkward after few back and forth, hes unable to properly hold a prolonged interaction / changes it into a *reaction attempt* after failing to make a point with it, or atleast thats how i see it

doesnt look so much to me
looks like neeko did it naturally
chevy's look a bit forced / awkward after few back and forth, hes unable to properly hold a prolonged interaction / changes it into a *reaction attempt* after failing to make a point with it, or atleast thats how i see it
Fuck is Ekko mindmelding with me

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean

1. an early defense of cal was not needed. let cal talk on his own
2. that post did not look like a reaction post to me. saying its a reaction post after couple of back and forth is baloney
3. if its a reaction post then why is he taking awhile to say what did he obtain from neeko's replies and reactions. i mean thats the whole purpose of reaction posts. to share with the rest what did u obtain from the reaction

That from my expierience when two players are arguing early day one they are typically town. In this exchange I liked Nekko more, she seems eaget to scumhunt and honest in her approach.

Fuji fortunately seems town too.
Well statistically the majority of the players are town, but here we are, having to pull up our britches and find scum. I guess I was expecting to find some behavioral explanation here but it's just one of your rule of thumb things. Well.

I don't actually know whether it's too much shade for my tastes or not, which is why I worded it the way I did.
What are you saying you silly chicken.

Do you take issue with the particular players I have suspected, how many, or just my general approach to the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Both of them actually. First Chevy, then Neeko. I'm just not a fan of D1's in general and everything that happens early on, because I never know what to do with it. But like I said, it's not a bad thing.

Don't make it 3rd game in a row, where I claim D1.
just 1 vote on u and u talk about claiming already kek
u really wanna flex that fake claim dont u
:gokulaugh:

Well statistically the majority of the players are town, but here we are, having to pull up our britches and find scum. I guess I was expecting to find some behavioral explanation here but it's just one of your rule of thumb things. Well.
Well, Chevy's defence on RippedCal did not feel as natural to me as Nekko's approach, so he does not go into my strong town reads so far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
what a shame, not many ppl by page 10 are talking about cal/neeko/chevy

honestly town lean on michele/reborn. atleast they r trying to find who is town / discuss what they think about the trio above ^

was expecting to see something from soul about the matter. shame soul just rolled scum didnt he :pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.