[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW this isn't a hybrid game right? Just majority.

If that's the case then a lot of you need to start committing to a push and making an actual wagon. You don't want to approach deadline and hope to get a lynch then. The tactics in majority and deadline aren't the same and cfd are generally stupid as all hell to do in majority.

You want a reasonable wagon and directions by the 24-20 hour mark. You want those options to be discussed. You want an actual lynch to be decided a few hours prior to deadline not at deadline. With 32 players a lot of people that are currently active should be having more urgency towards this.

How are you today my lovely peasants?

I'm amazing queen Tyrrell!

Are you caught up at all? If you are then please provide any thoughts you may have.

If you're not could i entice you with a shiny arp wagon? Why you may ask? An overt reaction to initial pressure that didn't really fit a town like response to some early game prodding.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Feels like a hunch and you banking on it on being correct. Doesn't tell me anything and don't see pero being scummy but that's just vibe feel.

What are your reads in the game so far?
haven't read that much. It's not just a hunch, Pero clearly walked back what he said initially in response to what I was saying.

Liked what I saw of Ultra, don't like Ekko this game. I saw something around Arp - all I know is it's his third game ever iirc (I played with him in the other two) so I feel like you were a bit pedantic over that (you said he hadn't only played 2, which is correct, he's played 3 now).

Kagura was weirdly jumpy around me saying ekko reeked.

That's all. Low-effort/half assed ratchet is what you're getting until at least next week

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm amazing queen Tyrrell!

Are you caught up at all? If you are then please provide any thoughts you may have.

If you're not could i entice you with a shiny arp wagon? Why you may ask? An overt reaction to initial pressure that didn't really fit a town like response to some early game prodding.

I've read some things regarding arp.

If that's what my subjects want, as a compassionate Queen, I shall gladly help.

As for now I believe this is a fair assessment.

I'm satisfied

[Vote Lynch Arp]

Ratchet

I've read some things regarding arp.

If that's what my subjects want, as a compassionate Queen, I shall gladly help.

As for now I believe this is a fair assessment.

I'm satisfied

[Vote Lynch Arp]
>Natalie Dormer

I see you, too, are a man of fine taste. As expected of my waifubro.

Arp: The reaction from him from a mere 2 votes push and pinging few of his posts was very untownie, you can tell that he was annoyed by it when he made a post addressing another person that he will be labeled as scum if you say a certain thing, which was not the case at all, that alone tells me that he is probably scum who is self aware and does not want any sort of attention toward him and panicked, got defensive over a mere slight push that was not threatening at all. Scum lean and my vote right now.

haven't read that much. It's not just a hunch, Pero clearly walked back what he said initially in response to what I was saying.

Liked what I saw of Ultra, don't like Ekko this game. I saw something around Arp - all I know is it's his third game ever iirc (I played with him in the other two) so I feel like you were a bit pedantic over that (you said he hadn't only played 2, which is correct, he's played 3 now).

That's all. Low-effort/half assed ratchet is what you're getting until at least next week
That's fair, regarding the Arp situation, he didn't ping me as a new player since i played with him before and he was actually doing well. So painting him as newbie to disregard his actions was very meh. Poor defense.

Ratchet

Arp: The reaction from him from a mere 2 votes push and pinging few of his posts was very untownie, you can tell that he was annoyed by it when he made a post addressing another person that he will be labeled as scum if you say a certain thing, which was not the case at all, that alone tells me that he is probably scum who is self aware and does not want any sort of attention toward him and panicked, got defensive over a mere slight push that was not threatening at all. Scum lean and my vote right now.
gimme the quotes pls

Ratchet

That's fair, regarding the Arp situation, he didn't ping me as a new player since i played with him before and he was actually doing well. So painting him as newbie to disregard his actions was very meh. Poor defense.
he is new tho
I played with him in his first game over on another site, and I confirmed in wow game he hadn't played between then. If you say he was frustrated over being caught though then I agree being new isn't a defence.

gimme the quotes pls

Here you go:

We throwing Votes around at random now then? buddying up off the back and one post and pushing me for being polite on the first page no less, seems pretty untown to me.
I already did, you threw a vote down off the back of a single player making a one line comment, carelessness causes losses

------------------------------

Be careful I asked Soulkiller if they thought that and now I'm apparently scum
This is the post I was talking about how he mentioned to another player, you can tell my mere vote was on his mind and trying to downplay a threat that does not even exist and was unaware/frustrated that there is a vote on him.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

I just found it weird so I jumped. It’s the same for people whom I town read like Neeko and Fuji. If you suddenly come out and say they reek, ofc I’ll be surprised lol

Not a fan of asking for reads of oneself. If you scum read Kag or want to pressure why not ask for their view on some of your other scum leans etc...
If you been reading the thread, then you would know that I asked her about her views and reads and she ignored it multiple times, the fact that she actually replied to my post you just quoted is actually surprising. She is becoming a bit responsive.

Ratchet

Here you go:

------------------------------

This is the post I was talking about how he mentioned to another player, you can tell my mere vote was on his mind and trying to downplay a threat that does not even exist and was unaware/frustrated that there is a vote on him.
It does look pretty petty frustrated LMAO

I might join you on that wagon. But first, give Melkor's ISO a look for me. It feels.. grimy.
I just found it weird so I jumped. It’s the same for people whom I town read like Neeko and Fuji. If you suddenly come out and say they reek, ofc I’ll be surprised lol
They stink!

Actually I kinda like neeko this game, more or less. no read on fuji

why do you actually town read ekko tho? dont recall a good response to that

Status
Not open for further replies.