[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFD is common in this forum so pretty sure someone is going down today. It’ll be most likely the person who is in most peoples sus list.
I'll believe it when I see it. I'm experienced-ish with majority lynch and usually what happens is people panic and get roped into dumb lynches a few hours before EoD in favor of lynching nobody.

@Neeko

Your elaboration on Chevy would be much appreciated. I think it's quite transparent that you're saving him from getting too much momentum so an analysis of his play is due.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'll believe it when I see it. I'm experienced-ish with majority lynch and usually what happens is people panic and get roped into dumb lynches a few hours before EoD in favor of lynching nobody.
It’s not dumb because it works a lot of times. The other times when a townie gets lynched this also helps to get reads on a lot of people and their reactions - like why did they join the wagon, what reasoning they gave, who was the counter wagon etc….. so lot of information can be gained. Also if someone is suspected by a lot of people they are asked to claim at first. The wagon is shifted to someone else depending on their claim.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm liking the bird so far

Seems like a good bird. Reminds me of the birds back in the Reach

It’s not dumb because it works a lot of times. The other times when a townie gets lynched this also helps to get reads on a lot of people and their reactions - like why did they join the wagon, what reasoning they gave, who was the counter wagon etc….. so lot of information can be gained. Also if someone is suspected by a lot of people they are asked to claim at first. The wagon is shifted to someone else depending on their claim.
Your vote is still on Chevy correct? You haven't commented on Neeko's post though as far as I can tell. Any thoughts

I wouldn't know what he can and can't know based on who he has and hasn't played with, but it's good to have you say you're committed to the idea, since I don't think you'd commit to something like that if it was demonstrably false. So in that sense I believe you're serious, but I can't say it strikes me as a conclusive gotcha moment.

Ye I get all that. The first half of this is much more applicable to deadline lynch tho, whereas in majority lynch, yea you can try and analyze wagon behavior at EoD but it's that much more difficult if you end up no-lynching and don't have a flip to work with. And with that in the back of their minds, like I said people tend to get roped into lynches they don't agree with just so they have a flip at all.

Case in point, if this was EoD and it was, say, Chevy or no-lynch for today, I probably would go for that lynch even though Chevy is far from my top choice so far. I don't really mind Chevy so far but he's also not staggeringly towny imo.

I wouldn't know what he can and can't know based on who he has and hasn't played with, but it's good to have you say you're committed to the idea, since I don't think you'd commit to something like that if it was demonstrably false. So in that sense I believe you're serious, but I can't say it strikes me as a conclusive gotcha moment.
In my experience the odds of scum Pero getting coached play-by-play on how to case cooler who has a handful of posts, on D1 is...miniscule. It requires, say, a team mate being in a pickle before you can even consider that train of thought to be valid. Way more assumption here needed than just believing he's seen him in action before.

Status
Not open for further replies.