[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like you're pulling these meta reads out of your ass.
Yes, Pero is not looking great, my vote is on him right now. Like he congratulated your vote on Ekko and did nothing.

Though he also did not look town to me in Date A Live game and was town.

Is anyone here familiar with Pero's meta?

I will say I'm very comfortable on Kagu right now. We should force is wagin to half majority and get them to claim
That is how these games need to be played btw and we need to get a move on because 17 person wagon will be difficult and you want to have something you can work with when you get close

I think the idea that a consensus and a wagon needs to be built right now before actions even start coming in is naive if you think that's going to actually work and not get shaken up by new info.

I think realistically building a pool of candidates and shooting to build a wagon 12 hours before deadline is more realistic.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I solute her involuntarily.

Where did this come from.

Kagu seems less scummy than in recent games prior where he rolled scum. Though he feels like he's kinda sleepwalking right now
I’m not sleep walking. Just observing things and trying to understand in my own way.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have seen Cooler inactive both as scum and town. I do not think activity is alignment indicative for him.
I *knew* he'd come out with this. Right into the trap card, Melkor-kun!

Why are you even responding to this? it makes no sense, if my theory is baseless and wrong what pero thinks shouldn't even be on your radar. yet it is, and not only that, you respond to it pretending like it's just a part of your natural catch up, when again it makes no sense to be so. Which means you want to present it as a carefree and genuine comment - but it isn't. You wanted to defend yourself against what I said so you can say "see, I couldn't have been the one to feed pero, I don't agree with him!"

I know I have you. Just a matter of time.

I *knew* he'd come out with this. Right into the trap card, Melkor-kun!

Why are you even responding to this? it makes no sense, if my theory is baseless and wrong what pero thinks shouldn't even be on your radar. yet it is, and not only that, you respond to it pretending like it's just a part of your natural catch up, when again it makes no sense to be so. Which means you want to present it as a carefree and genuine comment - but it isn't. You wanted to defend yourself against what I said so you can say "see, I couldn't have been the one to feed pero, I don't agree with him!"

I know I have you. Just a matter of time.
That response to Pero's four hour old post is genuinely out of place

I think the idea that a consensus and a wagon needs to be built right now before actions even start coming in is naive if you think that's going to actually work and not get shaken up by new info.

I think realistically building a pool of candidates and shooting to build a wagon 12 hours before deadline is more realistic.
Yeah let's give ourselves 12 hours (low activity hours btw) to build a pool of candidates and then get 17 votes on one of them. Naive

Status
Not open for further replies.