[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
pero i dont think youve looked great either and most of your responses and consistency are pretty bad, which has been touched on a lot.

if you are town instead of softing a strong role and how we will regret losing said role and remarking about your past mislynches, you should give a more honest analysis of your wagon and who you think is towny/scummy/etc from it. that would be greatly appreciated if youre town.
Last time i gave you all that i became the leading wagon because of a ratchet tinfoil about me using narutoforums with no rhyme or reason.
This is for spite make no mistake here.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
ty, im not sure y everyone is riding on the t-pein town train

he has not contributed to the game at all, been largely inactive, and just voted arp because arp was leading the vote at the time

i dont see y the miller claim is enough reason to believe hes town based on his play thus far
Actually from my very recent experience with Pein, where he did the same. I shot him for it for being the responsible vigilant that I was in that game. Turned out dude was actually town. I don't know how to interpret him anymore.

That's harsh. Other than me, your alternatives are Pero who's a newbie with 5 games and Wakanda who has 5 posts so far or even less.

Everyone else is either solving the game (which is definitely not true) or you might have other reasons to lynch me since it obviously can't be for game solving.
I have around 22 pages still unread so my lynch list isn't set in stone

Link me your reads post/s you made please

hmm for some reason, im not liking the arp wagon that much... 3 inactives joined it for no reason, it almost does feel like arp is scum at this point and his teammates r bussing him

perhaps im reading too much into this.
That is a strange conclusion for a 5 man wagon in a 32 player game

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I have around 22 pages still unread so my lynch list isn't set in stone

Link me your reads post/s you made please
I haven't summarized my reads yet. But I believe that I have still made a substancial amount of posts by that time when you posted this. Earlier I remember you sussing me for the thing with TAC but I thought you have moved on. That's why I was wondering if you had any other reasons.

I suppose I should elaborate then.

In my experience, one of the top 5 most active players at this stage is almost always scum. Idk why, it just happens. Now I don't know any of these 5 besides Ultra, who reads town to me for now. Pero is the closest of the 5 to getting lynched, and his post about us needing his power is something I've heard scum say more than townies do, thus I voted him.
Oh hey nice, u replied

Glad u didn't get defensive after i voted u. How many games have played so far?

Anyway since the number of posts makes one automatically scum in this game i will be refeaining a bit from now on:suresure:
I dont like this post

Last time i gave you all that i became the leading wagon because of a ratchet tinfoil about me using narutoforums with no rhyme or reason.
This is for spite make no mistake here.
pero getting lynched is ass, but as town(if youre town) removing the emotion from this to still help town while being voted is important. it is a team game and that information would be useful. it would also likely help you with getting votes off if you show more town play.

That is a strange conclusion for a 5 man wagon in a 32 player game
i admit so, perhaps the bussing thing was going too far but i cant really see a good townie reason for those players to vote arp and offer little to no reasoning of their own

pretty sure they voted arp bc neeko told them to, thats all i really see

is it not fair to assume that at least one of them is scum trying to blend in and not draw too much attention by voicing their own opinions?

What exactly is funny about what I said? Baring Neeko's sarcastic post I'd say its right to be cautious, we can't predit the future and how fast the votes will pile on. Now its 6 votes, 4 of which built up in less than an hour.
my post wasn't exactly sarcastic. he, as well as I, play mostly majority lynches. i cant speak on your experience but most other places do deadline lynches. i've played deadline quite a bit too. the approach so far in this game is strategy for deadline games opposed to majority.

he asked me to just let it go as it's like words in the wind pretty much trying to continually state that this approach can fuck town. it wasn't meant to mock you.

Status
Not open for further replies.