[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
okay if u r magic then u know enough i can be active and shitpost as any alignment. shud be NAI for me, so its a bit rushed from u to call it scummy. i will see this differentely now

i dont belive u to be a lazy player either so i wonder why u found me scummy now from a gameplay thats NAI at best.

also /angleshoot
you are usually alot more inactive. are u trying to amass so much town read here fam ^^

be careful there is likely an enemy faction and they will yeet u into the sun. good thing is we dont have to worry about ur slot now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As for why I'm not voting you Ekko, u r irrelevant right now. your time will come, I feel it.

I saw I had some more alerts, but I'm about to sleep now. Get a full claim from pero please

Emil

Certified Memelord
As for why I'm not voting you Ekko, u r irrelevant right now. your time will come, I feel it.

I saw I had some more alerts, but I'm about to sleep now. Get a full claim from pero please

i will not be lynched this game ratchet, but u can always try killing me at night ^^

sleep well. looks like we arent getting much time to interact here. shame

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do think ekko is comfortably in his scum range right now though. Hpefully when I wake up I will see him work his way into the game because so far his play has been no beuno

okay if u r magic then u know enough i can be active and shitpost as any alignment. shud be NAI for me, so its a bit rushed from u to call it scummy. i will see this differentely now

i dont belive u to be a lazy player either so i wonder why u found me scummy now from a gameplay thats NAI at best.

also /angleshoot
you are usually alot more inactive. are u trying to amass so much town read here fam ^^

be careful there is likely an enemy faction and they will yeet u into the sun. good thing is we dont have to worry about ur slot now
ive never seen you as mafia. it's not hard to be active as indy tbf. i linked the post where you yourself described yourself as much less interested and active as mafia in comparison to town(from the last game we played).

i used to be the most active person ever for a good 7 years! but don't worry it will tail off probably. this doesn't compare to christmas mafia where there was 11k posts but with the amount of rereading i did i probably read 13k posts. And just like Robb Baratheon I every battle and lost the war smh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive never seen you as mafia. it's not hard to be active as indy tbf. i linked the post where you yourself described yourself as much less interested and active as mafia in comparison to town(from the last game we played).

i used to be the most active person ever for a good 7 years! but don't worry it will tail off probably. this doesn't compare to christmas mafia where there was 11k posts but with the amount of rereading i did i probably read 13k posts. And just like Robb Baratheon I every battle and lost the war smh.
its harder to be active as a hostile indie than mafia.

yes im more uninvolved as mafia. doesnt mean not active. i can be active and uninvolved at the same time, and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.