[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i lean town on it bc i have a vote count of 0, it seems more likely that hes not scum based on that... although indy isnt out of the question i suppose
dont think it was wise to reveal that

ive seen a game like this... in reverse...town had a triple voter and mafia had a 0 voter

Aight updated reads

Town: Michelle, Hime, Neeko

Probably town: Ultra, RippedCal, Chevy, Blue, Soulkiller
Blue because they seem pretty carefree and beyond the roleplaying they've actually formed a couple of sensible sounding reads by now

People I've noted but who roughly balance out at null atm: Fuji, Ekko, Pero, Melkor, Ratchet

Scum leans: Kagu, Arp, Doflamihawk

Please vig this slot: T-Pein
why doflamihawk?

I'm curious what Chevy's method of verification is for Pero that specifically requires him claiming role details :hmm

Like without having any idea what his abilities are prior how can you know you can verify them? Only thing I can think of is role cop or some ability stealing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's time to instigate

Ekko what do you make of Fuji's cool shade on you?
dem he slick with it

he agrees on cal calling me subpar so far which is true lol

in his other posts he says to give me benefit of doubt a bit too easily, like hes aware im town to certain extent

i appreciate his activity. i dont think his post is really a shade like ratchet's.

I'm curious what Chevy's method of verification is for Pero that specifically requires him claiming role details :hmm

Like without having any idea what his abilities are prior how can you know you can verify them? Only thing I can think of is role cop or some ability stealing.
roles tend to be linked to other roles in odo's games. odo is gram.

Emil

Certified Memelord

yea im inrerested too. is he gna flavor cop or something

Emil

Certified Memelord
Basically yeah. But that's still a possibility.
i mean i didnt read chevys posts on the matter but pm a scale of 1 to 10 how confident do u think he seemed when he said he can verify peros claim

if he wasnt too confident then its likely some role link or w.e
if he was confident then its like some sort of flavor/ability cop to verify peros claim

i can only see something like a protown indie who has to protect like 5 roles or something as a possible role that can potentially verify claims for town

highly doubt gram makes it this easy to clear town tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.