[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
correction.
He maybe had like 8 votes in total when he claimed.

Also not sure on #2 question
I was sheeping @Neeko on the Arp thing.

latest count

Ekko 4 - TAC, Cooler, Phoenix, hime, Neeko
Arp 5 - Soulkiller, Blue, Ultra, KWEH
Pero 5 - Lord Melkor, RippedCal, Worst, Dofla, Chevy
Chevy 1 - Michelle
Dofla 2 - Broki, Pero
Charlie 1 - Fuji
Blue 1 - Kagurashii
Cooler 2 - Ekko. Tpein
The lack of wagons on some players is concerning and almost half of players are not voting

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lynch targets: Blue, Chevy and Melkor.

Blue because of his Margaery gifs and he’s coasting enough to appear once in a while to roleplay. It’s giving me weird vibes.

Chevy because he was wolfing on Charlie and nitpicking on little things which didn’t feel genuine. His old forum mates clarified how that’s his play style and he has a knack of tunneing on one or two players. His gameplay feels weird and forced to scum hunt for the sake of it. I don’t know how that kind of play is justified in a 32 player game and this kind of hard tunnelling can get someone lynched who doesn’t deserve it. Plus he was also fishing for Pero’s abilities since he claims that he has a way to confirm it. Now Ekko has tagged him to confirm Arp so let’s see.

Melkor because he’s just asking a lot of questions which he can know if he just reads the damn thread. Questions like has Pero fully claimed? This type of play looks bad. It’s like low efforts to blend in with town showing how curious he is to solve the game. He was like this in the last game too where he flipped scum.

Vig shot targets: Wakanda, Cooler, Yo tan Wa.
Yeah i think i have an idea on who lm and chevy might be it would make sense why they want me to give info so badly.

Only read 18 of 52 pages so far and it was on my phone at the airport so am continuing to try to catch up.

Gonna give the thoughts I noted down so long:

- No problem with RippedCal trying to refocus town on roles (not flavour) early. Was logical and important particularly knowing Grammaton as a host and how he will undoubtedly have designed the game to punish us for flavour-hunting (his OP confirms this anyway)
- Neeko's aggressive questioning is noted. Will need to learn more about them as a player to know if its proper hunting or an attempt to take initiative as scum. Null for now.
- Chevy is just being Chevy. Inserting himself into unnecessary situations is his standard way of playing as town so I'm leaning town.
- Players who I noted for posting a lot without actually offering a lot of original thought included Luthon, Fuji, and Charlie. I honestly largely skimmed the Evans/Charlie interaction because it didn't feel all that relevant and is more likely just them getting bogged down.
- Arp I haven't played much (any?) mafia with but I have interacted with him a good chunk outside of Mafia. His play reeks of rookie mafia jumping onto the defensive when any slight accusation arises.
- I've got this post down as my reason for townreading Pero. Reading someone as town for thinking your play is scummy feels like a town move.
Vote WakandaForever

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Your Queen is seeing that person which goes by the name of Kagu and is willing to give a loyalty pass for seeing that she suspects your Queen as she normally does as Town

Although I can't approve of her being against myself I see that she may have pure intentions with the Seven Kingdoms in mind

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sansa's took the fall for Arya's wolf biting Joffers
Robb's got killed with him and his head got sewn onto Robb's body
Rickon's got killed off screen
Brann's sacrificed itself to save Brann against the white walkers
Arya's fucked off and started its own pack

Status
Not open for further replies.