[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Unless host is taking the piss we should be expecting the main characters to be in the game.
Otherwise he is wasting good characters to make mafia extra powerful by giving them top characters as fakes.
Some fake character would be someone like the Daenerys husband and not Daenerys.
Wouldn't that defeat the point of providing fake claims in the first place? I take your point - we can plausibly expect important characters to be in the game. But the point of giving fake claims is to prevent the game from being so easy as to just tally up the important claims, lock them as town and focus on the minor ones. As a host, you want to create a scenario where there is a mix of major and minor characters, so people cannot solve the game by flavour. In this case, it's very similar to Knox's 5th - if the design of the game has the weak/easily faked characters as "safe" scum claims, then it has failed.

Unless host is taking the piss we should be expecting the main characters to be in the game.
Otherwise he is wasting good characters to make mafia extra powerful by giving them top characters as fakes.
Some fake character would be someone like the Daenerys husband and not Daenerys.
Bro you play on ws.

This has been a site trend since literally 2012 on there so people didn't get easy confirms.

Wouldn't that defeat the point of providing fake claims in the first place? I take your point - we can plausibly expect important characters to be in the game. But the point of giving fake claims is to prevent the game from being so easy as to just tally up the important claims, lock them as town and focus on the minor ones. As a host, you want to create a scenario where there is a mix of major and minor characters, so people cannot solve the game by flavour. In this case, it's very similar to Knox's 5th - if the design of the game has the weak/easily faked characters as "safe" scum claims, then it has failed.
its 32 slots.
does GOT have enough characters to give the main characters as fake claims to mafia?

I think Robb, Rikon, Theon & Ned are good as fake claims and the irrelevant characters like Lyanna Stark are bad claims.
The main core of starks has to be in the game as playable characters.
Sansa, Arya and Bran have to 100 be in it.

From the OP

Hostiles have been provided with fakes of an unspecified (and in some cases, potentially inconsistent) quality.

If host gave mafia the main characters then that's very lame.

what he mean by this tho?

Cheesing / Angleshooting - I have deliberately added inconsistencies to role pms (and in some cases, roles themselves), designed to punish any cheesy play based on fishing around cosmetic details etc. Anyone who has played one of my games before can vouch that I do this. Your only option to reliably beat your enemies is to play the game as intended. Any acts of flagrant cheating will incur penalties for you, and your alignment where appropriate.

ISO me and let me know what you think about me Broki.
sure can do that, in the meantime u can post some reads and give me ur thoughts on how this day should end in ur opinion (as in who should get lynched and possibly targets for vig if this day ends in no lynch, preferrably 5 ppl for vig)

None of it.
Basically we are just blindly voting for someone.
Then Arp fully claimed arya the stark girl / watcher
Main character so seems legit.
how fast did he claim that, watcher is easy to verify and i guess no one counter claimed yet?

YES TPEIN

YOU'VE PLAYED WITH US FOR A YEAR. YOU KNOW THIS
it is not a subjective question,
I looked it up.
This is the list of characters from Main to not main status ignoring side characters.
Only 18 would be considered "Main characters"
Arya is very high on the list.

Jaime Lannister
Catelyn Stark
Cersei Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen
Viserys Targaryen
Jorah Mormont
Jon Snow
Robb Stark
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Theon Greyjoy
Bran Stark
Joffrey Baratheon
Sandor "The Hound" Clegane
Tyrion Lannister
Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
Samwell Tarly
Davos Seaworth
Stannis Baratheon
Melisandre
Jeor Mormont
Bronn
Varys
Shae
Margaery Tyrell
Tywin Lannister
Talisa Maegyr
Tormund Giantsbane
Brienne of Tarth
Ramsay Bolton
Daario Naharis
Tommen Baratheon
The High Sparrow
Grey Worm
Robert Baratheon
Eddard "Ned" Stark

how fast did he claim that, watcher is easy to verify and i guess no one counter claimed yet?
he had like 15 votes on him and it took 1.5 IRL days for him to cough it up.
I mainly believed him because of how main the character he claimed was but now people are telling me that mafia got fake claims and I am trying to say that character is too main to be a fake claim

it is not a subjective question,
I looked it up.
This is the list of characters from Main to not main status ignoring side characters.
Only 18 would be considered "Main characters"
Arya is very high on the list.

Jaime Lannister
Catelyn Stark
Cersei Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen
Viserys Targaryen
Jorah Mormont
Jon Snow
Robb Stark
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Theon Greyjoy
Bran Stark
Joffrey Baratheon
Sandor "The Hound" Clegane
Tyrion Lannister
Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
Samwell Tarly
Davos Seaworth
Stannis Baratheon
Melisandre
Jeor Mormont
Bronn
Varys
Shae
Margaery Tyrell
Tywin Lannister
Talisa Maegyr
Tormund Giantsbane
Brienne of Tarth
Ramsay Bolton
Daario Naharis
Tommen Baratheon
The High Sparrow
Grey Worm
Robert Baratheon
Eddard "Ned" Stark
The question is "would scum get main character fakes" yes they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.