[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

So arp claimed Arya huh? I don't know, feels too convenient for me, his play really screams scummy to me and he is either lying or this is a fake claim. The way he outed his claim was iffy as well. Plus, looking at that Arya role, it honestly feels very underwhelming. You would think an important character like her would have kick ass abilities. Arp did not even go for any other player and make a case on anyone.

I won't be surprised if arya is a fake claim here. There is always the chance he did not reveal everything completely but the way he handled it so far is scummy imo. I am willing to bank that he is a fake claim unless we get a CC. Part of it is just gut feel as well, I just feel it , my guts screaming that he is scum. I might be wrong on this one but I am willing to see it through myself and actually lynch him. His game thread and the way he handled himself is scummy and I am going to trust my own guts and bank that arya is a fake claim. Gram as a host seems like a person who values thread play over anything. Don't see him making the game be solved by mass claiming here, if there is a strong fake claim then arya is probably one of them.
what do you think of ekko?

Some more thoughts (I'm not even half way through the thread ffs):

- The idea of Pero supposedly slipping and being coached seemed a MASSIVE stretch. Unless they're brand new to mafia I just don't see this being a slip someone would make.
- Tweet has brought up Luthon (TAC, I think?) a couple times and I agree that their posting patterns have been bizarrely overlooked. A lot of fluff, the 'meaningful' stuff didn't seem to be original thought (and iirc a lot of it was hedging too) and then they've since dipped after the fluff phase which also potentially suggests they don't have much original thought to add now that the entry phase is over.
- Neeko aka Magic's weird move from being super targeted to doing some weird laid-back fluff stuff to admitting they're Magic feels like the sort of weird attempt at 4D chess he would try, so he can have a townlean.
who are you?

ace?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

So arp claimed Arya huh? I don't know, feels too convenient for me, his play really screams scummy to me and he is either lying or this is a fake claim. The way he outed his claim was iffy as well. Plus, looking at that Arya role, it honestly feels very underwhelming. You would think an important character like her would have kick ass abilities. Arp did not even go for any other player and make a case on anyone.

I won't be surprised if arya is a fake claim here. There is always the chance he did not reveal everything completely but the way he handled it so far is scummy imo. I am willing to bank that he is a fake claim unless we get a CC. Part of it is just gut feel as well, I just feel it , my guts screaming that he is scum. I might be wrong on this one but I am willing to see it through myself and actually lynch him. His game thread and the way he handled himself is scummy and I am going to trust my own guts and bank that arya is a fake claim. Gram as a host seems like a person who values thread play over anything. Don't see him making the game be solved by mass claiming here, if there is a strong fake claim then arya is probably one of them.
Another thing I’d like to mention is that even tho abilities were unlocked I don’t see many actions. So either there aren’t many peeps with day actions, host has decided to keep roles simple with lesser abilities. So Arya being an underwhelming tracker wouldn’t be a lie entirely.

Not interested in an Ekko lynch at the moment. Personally speaking he does not ping me as scum yet, call it vibe check from my end.

You think arp is townie here?

If arp is scum he has a team. Unless the team is inactive, someone probably tells him to claim soon when entering the thread.

Instead he came in comfortably and without any rush or panick. The claim means little to me, but as I said, the level of calmness read somewhat townie to me. Especially as one of the main pushing points for me initially was his overt reaction to pressure (which he said was outside stuff leaking in). The fact he's so calm makes that a bit easier to believe.

If arp is scum he has a team. Unless the team is inactive, someone probably tells him to claim soon when entering the thread.

Instead he came in comfortably and without any rush or panick. The claim means little to me, but as I said, the level of calmness read somewhat townie to me. Especially as one of the main pushing points for me initially was his overt reaction to pressure (which he said was outside stuff leaking in). The fact he's so calm makes that a bit easier to believe.
Not necessarily, once you make a mistake once you try and not do it again, him acting calm while outing his claim does not really tell me anything. He might very well have a team that can tell him what to do. Also, his thread play is somewhat lacking and not pinging me townie at all. I don't see that townie mindset from him.

Not necessarily, once you make a mistake once you try and not do it again, him acting calm while outing his claim does not really tell me anything. He might very well have a team that can tell him what to do. Also, his thread play is somewhat lacking and not pinging me townie at all. I don't see that townie mindset from him.
Most people learn from their mistakes after a few games. Experienced players can learn during the game. A new player learning from their mistake in the same day phase of what would be his first mafia game seems more unlikely to me.

Most people learn from their mistakes after a few games. Experienced players can learn during the game. A new player learning from their mistake in the same day phase of what would be his first mafia game seems more unlikely to me.
I just want to say that if arp flips scum here then you are most likely scum as well.

Not really fan of you defending him here after being an advocate on getting people on his wagon.

You think players cannot adapt throughout the game? he panicked as scum and just because he claimed calmly does not tell me anything. He is not townie at all and willing to bank on the fact that arya is a fake claim, if i end up being wrong then it is what it is. But I am gonna trust my guts here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you know that gut feeling regarding something being off? this is one of them. I don't think he is townie at all, and not sure about indie honestly. Arya is one of the good people in the show, she might like to do things alone but don't see her as indie tbh.
I think if she's in the game she probably has to kill a list of players, later in the show she wasn't *that* good. Could be a fake claim too, but I don't really want to gamble on Arya D1.

>Dude did not have townie mentality at all
>Half his posts were panicking over a mere non threatening pressure
>Did not provide a better wagon, or scum hunt at all. Did nothing to help himself.

Those are another points on why I am not sold in that claim as well.

I just want to say that if arp flips scum here then you are most likely scum as well.

Not really fan of you defending him here after being an advocate on getting people on his wagon.

You think players cannot adapt throughout the game? he panicked as scum and just because he claimed calmly does not tell me anything. He is not townie at all and willing to bank on the fact that arya is a fake claim, if i end up being wrong then it is what it is. But I am gonna trust my guts here.
If arp flips scum then it is what it is and I can live with being wrong. If he flips town I'm sure ill still get flack over it as, as you said, I got the initial pressure on the wagon. Reads aren't static though and while I do concur that his play has been nothing stellar his re-entrance into the thread still reads as towmie to me.

The defense of him came because people asked. His lynch is still likely better than a no lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.