[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be rather silly, since when I claimed, it was likely that it would turn into a binary vote between me and Pero, so at best I'd be saving myself a single day if I were to be scum.
The idea of longevity is true, but also not a home run if pero was the lynch, it's a big game that will likely have crossover.

Surviving one phase could make a big difference and things can change at night

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you think I, knowing I am town, and knowing that the actual info we get out of lynching me (in terms of voting patterns etc) is incredibly weak, should prefer to vote myself rather than anyone else? Particularly since noone is confirmed?

I'd rather shoot at even 1% than a self-evident 0%.
based

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmmm mm mm. Would have felt better about the claim if you were. Like Arya, probably not worth gambling on a lynch here, but I want it noted that I feel like from my own role your claim would make more sense if Robb was King in the North.
not yet implies he might become later, i think
id suggest u stop talking more about it too
i can already think of 3 roles that u can be, or fakes, that u r hinting at here

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
dont underestimate my knowledge of the flavor, we'll see if im right or wrong, assuming u arent faking it
U r a show-only secondary. Any flavour knowledge you could have is undermined by a lack of context from the books. I don't just underestimate your flavour knowledge, I am dismissing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.