Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Anyone tried to use their ability a second time? I´m quite sure mine stated that it was a oneshot and that I only could use it at that specific night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't know if they are townies, i'm sus of you, that's all

you're telling me to kill them because you said so
forget about me for a sec then
do u town read them? do u scum read them?

if i am mafia, surely i have some teammates. who are my teammates?

you arent analyzing any of this enough

I

Indigo

Anyone tried to use their ability a second time? I´m quite sure mine stated that it was a oneshot and that I only could use it at that specific night.
mine says nothing about being a oneshot

just says that i can target someone with poison and that they will die in the following night

Muse]: At night, you can grant a player automatic access to their ability the following night.

Didn't read anything strong from Reborn on Joy that he might've used it on Joygirl, another player would've gained temperory shots this way last night.​
Can another vanila confirm they got temporary abilities?
Ratchet flip confirms he did
Mango did.
I did
T Pein why you say temporary ability here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
tpein coasting this phase too much for my liking. kind of glad hes getting resolved at night if we believe doctor here

could have realized people will scum read him for udell flipping town, so bus drove me with him so cops/vigs on him go to me

I

Indigo

tpein coasting this phase too much for my liking. kind of glad hes getting resolved at night if we believe doctor here

could have realized people will scum read him for udell flipping town, so bus drove me with him so cops/vigs on him go to me
you already said worst, solis, joygirl, tpein and me are all scum in a way just in this phase alone...

Emil

Certified Memelord
you already said worst, solis, joygirl, tpein and me are all scum in a way just in this phase alone...
yes everyone of them has varying degrees of scumminess
im only pushing for one/two today, but i will note that i scum read the others
i like to make my thoughts public for everyone to read

I

Indigo

yes everyone of them has varying degrees of scumminess
im only pushing for one/two today, but i will note that i scum read the others
i like to make my thoughts public for everyone to read
to me it sounds more like "everyone is scum but me, so don't vote me" tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
to me it sounds more like "everyone is scum but me, so don't vote me" tbh
not quiet, not everyone

we r looking for a minimum of 2 maf. lets say 2-3 for argument sake

i have provided u 4 names
2-3 of those r mafia

thats how u present ur reads. u only scum read me, and is getting pretty tunnely at it, but u have not yet presented who can possibly be partnered with me. i have interacted more or less with the entire player base given my post count. u can, and you should try to find possible teammates for me to justify me being as part of mafia. i bet you cant find any because im just town

Status
Not open for further replies.