[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consist of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 36 hours, with the exception of the first day phase that will last 48 hours. I reserve the right to adjust this at any time to fit my schedule or the game situation as appropriate. The first Night phase will last 24 hours, subsequent night phases 16 hours. If all actions are submitted, I reserve the right to end night and begin the next phase immediately.

Now im confused
@Grammaton please clarify phase lengths
Phase Length -
The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consist of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 36 hours, with the exception of the first day phase that will last 48 hours. I reserve the right to adjust this at any time to fit my schedule or the game situation as appropriate. The first Night phase will last 24 hours, subsequent night phases 16 hours. If all actions are submitted, I reserve the right to end night and begin the next phase immediately.

There are a lot of characters in GOT, even more if you count the books, this list is arbitrary.

So @Worst you have cop result on Arp as Lannister? It would mean Arya Stark is a false claim.

Unlikely for scum to fake cop result day 2. Bonnibel did this when she was scum with me last game but I was against it.

Also, @Ekkologix why did you want to switch to Cooler from Pero and Arp as main wagons?

Status
Not open for further replies.