[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone catch me up?
Ekko tried to cfd you yesterday

Instead eventually people joined my pero wagon but it stalled at hammer, pero had ducked by this point

Today worst has come forward disputing arps claim of being arya so one of them is lying (or less likely there has been some chicanery with a misdirection)

Instead eventually people joined my pero wagon but it stalled at hammer, pero had ducked by this point

Today worst has come forward disputing arps claim of being arya so one of them is lying (or less likely there has been some chicanery with a misdirection)
To add to this chevy died and was purple non town

If he told the truth about shooting pero then pero is at least not purple non town

If he lied then pero could still be anything

worst investigated him last night and found out that he is a lannister

its unlikely worst would come out with that info knowing that if arp got lynched and was town, he (worst) would inevitably be lynched right after
Hm he could be lying and he could be saying the truth

Worst results could've been redirected or sth

did anyone cc him?

Arya is a mc so most likely she exist, unless he scum fr and trying to bait the real arya hm

How about his play?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
There is, but without good reason, you can't really let someone go free on the off chance someone redirected worst (those odds are too low)
Just putting it out there for something to consider since we have made it clear that we would be going for Worst next if Arp flips town. They could both be town and got re-directed.

By the ways guys, some info I obtained by using my Census abiliity.

The current alignment spread of players is:

15/6/5/2/1/1

15\6/4/2/1/1/1
I'm generally frustrated with how much setup spec and "which characters are the fake claims" spec has been going on, the main perps seem to be Ekko and Kagu.
What is your opinion on Kagura and Ekko right now?

I do not like Ekko right now. Kagura i had as scum lean, she seemed a bit better EOD. But funny that she was pushing me for asking questions but then also admitted to being confused.

How many is Arp on? Dont wanna hammer or anything but I imagine it's not close yet?

We're obviously lynching him today but we mustn't let pero slip. @Peroroncino you posted that gif ; are you claiming you were shot at? Or just referring to dodging the lynch?

To add to this chevy died and was purple non town

If he told the truth about shooting pero then pero is at least not purple non town

If he lied then pero could still be anything
Thanks much appreciated.

Pero not being purple doesn't mean he can't be scum, the man dodged a lynch...

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I do not like Ekko right now. Kagura i had as scum lean, she seemed a bit better EOD. But funny that she was pushing me for asking questions but then also admitted to being confused.
I asked you questions seeing your OMGUS vote on Wakanda, then flipping to Pero again.

I am always confused about mechanics and it was Chevy who brought this info to the table. But I voted after I read what Charlie wrote.

Things were moving way too fast and I was stuck at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.