Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Game of Thrones Mafia - Night 1

The Tullys would grieve tonight ...

Catelyn Stark
1x Neighbouriser

‘Laughter is poison to fear’

Congratulations, you are Catelyn Stark, Rebellion Aligned! The widow of Eddard Stark, and mother of Robb, Sansa, Brandon, Arya & Rickon Stark, you are fiercely protective of your children, and resent yourself for being able to prevent the misfortune that befalls them.

The daughter of Hoster Tully, himself the lord of a great house, you still possess fame and connections of your very own across Westeros. You accompany Robb Stark in his campaign southwards to free his sisters, your daughters, and are one of the unwitting architects of his downfall.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Neighbouriser (You may target a player at night and if able, they will join you in a private chat for the remainder of the game)

You win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated.

The Mother of Dragons was incensed at the loss of one of her most loyal lieutenants ...

Grey Worm
Targaryen Desperado, Berserk

‘It is a lucky name. The name this one was born to was accursed. That was the name he had when he was taken for a slave. But Grey Worm is the name this one drew the day Daenerys Stormborn set him free.’

Congratulations, you are Grey Worm, Targaryen Restoration Aligned! A former slave of the Good Masters of Astapor, you were castrated at a young age, and inducted into the notorious warrior-eunuch fighting force, The Unsullied. You were chosen among the ranks of the Unsullied to lead them having been liberated by Daenerys.

Trained into obedience, your loyalty to Daenerys Targaryen is absolute, and in your eyes, a world where she does not sit the throne is no world at all …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Targaryen Desperado (You may target a player at any time, and if they are not of the Targaryen Restoration Alignment, you will kill them. If you target a fellow soldier of the cause, or Daenerys herself, you will kill yourself instead)

- Berserk (locked until certain event)

The motives of the Targaryen Restoration are currently unclear.

The bells had begun to toll. Rumours had been abound for days, but the bells had confirmed it. King Robert Baratheon was dead, believed to have been mortally wounded on a hunt. A vicious rumour had also begun to circulate. Prince Joffrey and the rest of the Queen's children are, if these rumours are to be believed, abominations born of incest!

Stories of rebellion from the West, the North and the East abound. Some claim to have seen a large number of ships sailing south for Casterly Rock from the Iron Isles, and perhaps most disturbingly, a rumour of three dragons has reached these shores ...

The Iron Throne is now sat by King Joffrey Baratheon I, long may he reign!

Owing to the chaos in the city following the death of the King and the rumours of the current king's parentage, Plurality Lynch will be in force today - the day will still end if Majority is reached!

It is now Day 2. With 30 players alive, 16 votes required for a majority. You have 48 hours.
huh who kills TAC there
this must be vig's work
interesting

cooler not killed i see

also glad to see i was right about chevy not being town

bow down to the town core now fodders

Also to echo kweh and cal stop this stupid flavour spec. Gramma SPECIFICALLY mentions in the OP hes messed with the flavour on purpose so that we cant spec with it accurately.

Anyone who has played a game by him knows this is legitimate.

By the ways guys, some info I obtained by using my Census abiliity.

The current alignment spread of players is:

15/6/5/2/1/1

15\6/4/2/1/1/1

What is your opinion on Kagura and Ekko right now?

I do not like Ekko right now. Kagura i had as scum lean, she seemed a bit better EOD. But funny that she was pushing me for asking questions but then also admitted to being confused.
Thank you for this.

Before we leave the subject, census is gonna be a non alignment indicative role this game as there are two non-town factions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have not caught up yet but i will allow us to have a second lynch today

do not mind lynching both arp and pero

gotta chop chop and speed up the momentum after last day

Also to echo kweh and cal stop this stupid flavour spec. Gramma SPECIFICALLY mentions in the OP hes messed with the flavour on purpose so that we cant spec with it accurately.

Anyone who has played a game by him knows this is legitimate.
Lol what. I've been discouraging this all game and you literally town read me for doing so

Worst

Custom title
Hm he could be lying and he could be saying the truth

Worst results could've been redirected or sth

did anyone cc him?

Arya is a mc so most likely she exist, unless he scum fr and trying to bait the real arya hm

How about his play?
I'm not lying and my result could have not been manipulated in any way, those who think i could be lying when coming with an info like this go right to my scum list

Emil

Certified Memelord
By the ways guys, some info I obtained by using my Census abiliity.

The current alignment spread of players is:

15/6/5/2/1/1

15\6/4/2/1/1/1

What is your opinion on Kagura and Ekko right now?

I do not like Ekko right now. Kagura i had as scum lean, she seemed a bit better EOD. But funny that she was pushing me for asking questions but then also admitted to being confused.
dem thats alot of alignments

gray worm and TAC were not included in it

@Ekkologix I saw your pings last DP, and I am not sure if you read the posts or not. You ask questions that are already answered in the same quote you quoted. At this point, I am not sure if you are doing it on purpose or what exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.