[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
if only i have 17 vote power right kagura?

ultimately i had to just vote pero with the rest. we needed to reach majority which we still failed to
You thought you could CFD Cooler and get 17 votes for him instead. I just don't think you'd get dismissed so easily once you have set your eyes on getting someone lynched.

Emil

Certified Memelord
CFDing a player in a majority lynch day is badically asking for no lynch

there was no realistic way to get 17 votes in 30 minutes, or whatever time window you consider a "cfd" as

foken weird question to ask why i did not cfd chevy. thats like asking hey ekko why did you not cfd for no lynch?

Bus drive?

I am talking about an ability which is not used on Worst specifically, but his targets might have been inter changed.
Not sure why you are entertaining that the result is tampered with. Arp was scummy, and his arya claim is a fake one. Having a person confirm that Arp is not what he claims he is makes sense even from thread play perspective. Dude is scummy.

Who are your scum reads at the moment?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You thought you could CFD Cooler and get 17 votes for him instead. I just don't think you'd get dismissed so easily once you have set your eyes on getting someone lynched.
nah didnt think shite just voted pero and tried to get him lynched

coolers wagon was hopeless so i didnt stick on it for longer than few minutes

im not dumb kag. idk what ur point even is here. i can clearly see cooler wagon wasnt going anywhere so i pushed for pero to be lynched instead even tho he was not my priority lynch wagon

majority had to be reached. i am willing to concede my own scum reads in order to follow the majority consensus scum read and thats what i did

its honestly self explanatory. do u want me to keep explaining?

I think there's a good chance yeah but not partaking in a useful wagon was poor on your part.

If you were gonna be on a meaningless wagon you should have been pushing it, which you weren't

I wasn't around to push it.

There's a disconnect here with you. Sk I can get because he doesn't know me, but you do. Do you think there's an association with arp considering I started the wagon and was the one asking everyone else to join it throughout the day? I did eventually change my.mind because of his re-entry approach and again I can get why sk would find it weird, but anyone from our forum really shouldn't.

Not sure why you are entertaining that the result is tampered with. Arp was scummy, and his arya claim is a fake one. Having a person confirm that Arp is not what he claims he is makes sense even from thread play perspective. Dude is scummy.

Who are your scum reads at the moment?
I trust u, something is off about him

Vote lynch ARP

Emil

Certified Memelord
you are implying that i kept pushing cooler even tho majority wanted pero and thats obviously not true and looks like an awful shade on ur end

i spent the last pages of the day trying to get players to vote pero. its pretty obvious i had long forfeited my own scum reads in order to achieve a lynch on an agreed upon scum read

also i trust what charles have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.