[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read like that then sure

I know green is good.

I was suggesting pero can still be town and that chevys info from yesterday wasn't as damning as before
Then you wouldve said : So pero isnt purple, he could still be town.

Instead you said ''Pero isnt purple scum,but he could still be green'', Idk sounds off.

Also why cant he be red in your scenario.

my vote is 0 count and that has been confirmed based on past a past vc where i joke voted ekko

and my class started at 9:30 am that day so i was panic doing an assignment i forgot about during EOD and didnt see cal's quote at first about voting anyway

i voted within a couple secs of grams post and idk if it was counted or not
Hmmmm, ill need to double check the 0 vote thingy.

What is your read on Dohawk btw?

@WakandaForever this is a 32 player game, in comparison to the usual 15ish player games that u play, its possible for 2 townies to have some protections

is ur entire reasoning for suspecting pero the fact that hes tanky?
This is a rare good point, there will most definitely a certain amount of role overlap in a game this size, especially considering that the SoD2 post seems to inform us that there's like 4 factions or more in this game.

By the ways guys, some info I obtained by using my Census abiliity.

The current alignment spread of players is:

15/6/5/2/1/1

15\6/4/2/1/1/1

What is your opinion on Kagura and Ekko right now?

I do not like Ekko right now. Kagura i had as scum lean, she seemed a bit better EOD. But funny that she was pushing me for asking questions but then also admitted to being confused.
Wait which one is correct, the first or the 2nd.

Day 2 Vote Count 1

Arp 10 - Worst, RippedCal, Phoenix, TPein, Hime, Pero, Dofla, Blue, Soulkiller, Nana, Charlie

With 30 alive, 16 votes to lynch. Plurality if no majority reached by EoD. You have approx 46 hours remaining.

don't remind me, that episode is probably the worst episode in the entire franchise. Utter garbage, building NK for 7 fucking seasons just to kill him off in one episode and in a bullshit way at that. I wonder how things played out in the book.
*Trained super assassin charges target face to face while yelling and jumping like a mario character*

Status
Not open for further replies.