[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand, is it just cause you want a second lynch basically?
Im basically assuming hes town if it was him who said it and hes offering a second lynch, and yes i wouldnt mind a second lynch if we can decide on someone we might wanna get lynched, since everyone just placing their vote on a target who got investigated as scum is kinda boring and we need more interactions/opinions from ppl on other players

Worst

Custom title

Read our little exchange here and lmk what you think.

i'm not in that tag list, very very interesting

players familiar with gram say we can't use town-like roles to solve the game

I do think scum ekko can pull off more creative stuff with it though, yes. He's not out of third gear yet
Hmm okey, i see. Would be just kinda weird to have scum with an ability to enable a second lynch, it would be possible i guess if it fits the character

Im basically assuming hes town if it was him who said it and hes offering a second lynch, and yes i wouldnt mind a second lynch if we can decide on someone we might wanna get lynched, since everyone just placing their vote on a target who got investigated as scum is kinda boring and we need more interactions/opinions from ppl on other players
im going to reiterate, as im sure stuff is done differently here, but going off speculation like this will cost us. setup spec is no bueno in games constructed like ours as it's meant to punish people that do.

that said, an ability for a second lynch could be either alignment regardless.

@Ekkologix are you a duelist?

so u dont want to lynch arp based on the info given and want a diff lynch? im kinda confused

I think hes a jester tbh
I'm not THAT bad. I think ._. I said "i'm not jester" in case someone wanted to lie detect that.
so let me get this straight

*you* think he's genuine, so that should influence what *I* do... why exactly? ftr i had him as town yesterday but i dont like him walking it back when yesterday he said, and i can get the quote, that if pero was actually beric we can lynch charlie tomorrow (1:1 trade)
Yes. I can say same thing about Arya claim

Worst

Custom title
I only have one fear, and that fear is that @Ratchet rolls scum and i'm town , i'm afraid of that bc there is no way in hell i can out him cuz his threadplay is too good BUT i ISOED him and....

....in the few experiences i had with him as town / pro town, he was definetly more aggressive when it came to scum hunting, don't get em wrong his thread play is very good but i see this as a soft way to cover for Arp

Arp claims Arya Stark, Tracker iirc.
Yeah, I'm not too interested in pushing Arp today either, though I think Arya makes more sense as Indie
Arya has to be a Savage Indie of some kind, no?

Probably more pro town than not
@SoulKiller I think Arya is most likely indie
also most of his " attacks " were thowards Ekko / Pero / LM , but i don't see that " spirit " of really wanting to scum hunt in his posts....

Would i bed my money on this theory ? No
Would i vig his ass if i had a killshot ? Yes

oh wow chevy was scum what a surprise:pepeke:
I don't think that faction is scum tbh. It reminds me a lot of another Gramma game where I was the leader of that purple colored faction. We had the regular town win condition but in addition we could win with a certain indy if certain conditions were met.

In other words it's multitown

I got like 20 more pages to read from d1 but my thoughts on the main suspects so far is

Wakanda wagon seemed to manifest with quite literally no reasons given from anybody involved which makes me heavily lean town

Arp has this complete lack of urgency or agency about him that doesn't fit someone who has a team to direct him

Pero by comparison seemed to be rather quiet and happy not to be the main topic anymore, and his reactions to being on the spot were not to my liking
The info that's being claimed seems to render my take on Arp here obsolete x)

Status
Not open for further replies.