[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a rare good point, there will most definitely a certain amount of role overlap in a game this size, especially considering that the SoD2 post seems to inform us that there's like 4 factions or more in this game.
I disagree in this specific example though - I can see multiple roles that do certain things, but in a different way (eg multiple investigative roles) but I can't see multiple roles that do certain things in what is essentially the same way (eg multiple traditional cops).

Pero's claim and mine seem too similar to both exist for town, whereas having 1x town BP and 1x indie/maf BP is far more feasible.

I know its setup spec and im the king of overthinking setup spec but I still think its valid.

Idk, but his posts read rather genuine which is why i dont get what ratchets endgame is by talking to him

Unless hes just faking contribution by doing so, to seem like he tries to game solve
Weird, Charlie's posts go the opposite direction for me - they seem too 'thought-out' or 'manufactured'. But given his commitment to the Pero situation I'm willing to just hold him at arm's length for now.

By the ways guys, some info I obtained by using my Census abiliity.

The current alignment spread of players is:

15/6/5/2/1/1

15\6/4/2/1/1/1

What is your opinion on Kagura and Ekko right now?

I do not like Ekko right now. Kagura i had as scum lean, she seemed a bit better EOD. But funny that she was pushing me for asking questions but then also admitted to being confused.
Ye way to confirm my suspicion that this game is basically multi-everything

Weird, Charlie's posts go the opposite direction for me - they seem too 'thought-out' or 'manufactured'. But given his commitment to the Pero situation I'm willing to just hold him at arm's length for now.
From my pov and what ive seen so far is him offering info around end of d1 and hes been rather trying to use his role (i mean chara) to make sense of the arya and whoever beric is.
I havent iso'd him yet but my overall impression of him is good atm

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I only have one fear, and that fear is that @Ratchet rolls scum and i'm town , i'm afraid of that bc there is no way in hell i can out him cuz his threadplay is too good BUT i ISOED him and....

....in the few experiences i had with him as town / pro town, he was definetly more aggressive when it came to scum hunting, don't get em wrong his thread play is very good but i see this as a soft way to cover for Arp

also most of his " attacks " were thowards Ekko / Pero / LM , but i don't see that " spirit " of really wanting to scum hunt in his posts....

Would i bed my money on this theory ? No
Would i vig his ass if i had a killshot ? Yes
I fully stand by what I said. Didn't see any reason to lynch an Arya claim that could be proven through their actions - Arp wasn't a priority at all. You can say it could be trying to cover for him but frankly you can twsit most things to appear beneficial to scum when they're not in direct opposition to a player. You'd have a better shot arguing that I pushed Pero to deflect from Arp to be honest.

From my pov and what ive seen so far is him offering info around end of d1 and hes been rather trying to use his role (i mean chara) to make sense of the arya and whoever beric is.
I havent iso'd him yet but my overall impression of him is good atm
I agree on that stuff but everything else feels like he's parroting and non-committal which is weird particularly given he was willing to have conviction on the other stuff

Worst

Custom title
I fully stand by what I said. Didn't see any reason to lynch an Arya claim that could be proven through their actions - Arp wasn't a priority at all. You can say it could be trying to cover for him but frankly you can twsit most things to appear beneficial to scum when they're not in direct opposition to a player. You'd have a better shot arguing that I pushed Pero to deflect from Arp to be honest.
I won't argue with you on this cuz i know i have no way to make a wagon on you lol

But i don't see why you don't see a reason to lynch an " arya claim " when i have proof he's lannister red maf xD

Did you get a chance to read what I said?
U referring to this post? I read it and accepted it as answer
so let me get this straight

*you* think he's genuine, so that should influence what *I* do... why exactly? ftr i had him as town yesterday but i dont like him walking it back when yesterday he said, and i can get the quote, that if pero was actually beric we can lynch charlie tomorrow (1:1 trade)
Tho i feel like im out of the loop cause no idea what the beric stuff is about

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I won't argue with you on this cuz i know i have no way to make a wagon on you lol

But i don't see why you don't see a reason to lynch an " arya claim " when i have proof he's lannister red maf xD
To be clear I'm referring to the tracker/vig part. Remember it's d1. If he's fake claiming vig eventually we are going to ask why there hasn't been a vig kill we ask for. As for tracking sure mafia could have a tracker but eventually we will ask why he's still alive. In other words arp was always going to self-resolve and so there was no reason to go for it d1. And to be honest I wasn't even that against it overall, just felt there were better options. If arp was the wagon and not pero I'd be voting it. Obviously I can say whatever now but I've quite obviously put thought into this.
U referring to this post? I read it and accepted it as answer

Tho i feel like im out of the loop cause no idea what the beric stuff is about
I feel like you're not going to really follow my position on charlie (if u can even call it that) without having read up because it's pretty bizarre how he's progressed to me.

Worst

Custom title
They might still have a hard time getting u out since theres likely a Bodyguard, Watcher, Doctor, etc around to keep u alive or get recipes on who visited u in case of weird things happening to u
Alright......i might also have another info but idk if it's good or bad cuz it would involve claiming or at least heavily hinting my role

Status
Not open for further replies.