[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It is 3 am in my timezone so I may not be fullly coherent, but I am liking Fuji less now. It was quite obvious to me what Ripped meant with the colour comment - that purely based on mechanics of Chevy's role, Pero could also be green. He did not mention red, because it was assumption already made. Fuji is either overanalyzing it or acting in bad faith.

Also, Dofla's recent posts are bad, he is not interested in any scumhunting and has one scum read in Pero of all people.

TPein is almost certainly town, no one else claimed miller but him.

@Ekkologix did you answer my question why you wanted to divert to Cooler from Pero's and Arp's wagons?
do u still require an answer for this?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
:pepecry:
btw do u have any reads on neeko, ekko, and blue?
I would put Neeko more towards Michelle's camp, someone I don't know that seems pretty helpful. Though the only thing that gives me pause is that I'll need to closely read his and SK's back and forth.

Ekko I'm inclined to trust because I'm very familiar with him, though I want to see him get a scum flip under his belt before I fully town read him.

I find Blue's posting gimmick this round kinda weird but I noticed that he's actually contributing to conversations occasionally. He'll just need to talk more going forward.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin who's worse, people who just say they're impatient and wanna vote but don't do it, or people who actually vote, with or without grumpy comments attached?
People who try to blackmail claims out of other players.
Your reason to claim is I know you're not just the Miller

If you tell me your character I won't tell them what your other role is
Especially since this statement implies that you know he's the miller but you demand a claim anyway.

My reason for scum leaning you has nothing to do with votes.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Fuji vs Cal might just be town vs town actually. That post made by Cal has pinged him the wrong way and the way Cal worded the sentence did sound as if he implied that green were the bad guys as well.

However I don’t appreciate Cal cussing at him instead of having a healthy debate. Whereas Fuji maintained his calm demeanour and that doesn’t look to me as if he was power wolfing or anything as this seemed like his natural scum hunting process.

Kagu Nyan

First there is Worst who is investigator - May our protective roles help him survive so that he can bring us more skoomas.

Does @KWEH imply he’s also one who went after Pein? Well if the info which you got is really reveal worthy then go for it. Pein is not the type of person to claim/budge so easily.

Kagu Nyan

I’m also not in favour of ending the day so early. I think we should hold onto our votes since Arp’s wagon is very close to completion with 11/16 votes already.

Could anyone pls provide me summary of important events D1 and rough estimates of pages where i may find em, I tried reading but too many pages bulked up to go through.​

Status
Not open for further replies.