[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
She’s thinks that is because I suggested there might be a possibility that there might be a re-direction / bus drive due to which his results on Arp might be affected. Plus I also questioned her because she has voted yesterday and today even though her votes count as 0. She voted just because Cal and Michelle asked her to.

You keep telegraming that you did some invest and know my abilities or one of them at least.

Then you say its a good pro town ability if I am town.

Then you say if I reveal it its good for mafia to know than for town.

You have basically doomed me by saying this.
Coulda just cooperated and told me which character you are. If you were oh so worried that people were after your head, lemme tell you, it's not difficult to make an educated guess on who you are with a little theme knowledge and the fact that you're the Miller anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There wasn't time to push it. Eod is 9am my time.

Not to mention I still think ekko is scum lol. The only person he didn't really consider as scum that was majorly discussed yesterday was arp and pero was the competing wagon. From what I'm seeing it sounds like ekko was trying to make the perro lynch happen over arp.
what do u think about chevy flipping scum in regards to me and me being rolecopped by a lannister?

Ykno unless your role PM hints at anything, I don't see why flavour-wise people would be after your head to the point that it's a big deal for you to hide which character you are.

Jaime, alright that's kinda surprising, I was sure you were Tyrion.
As for my info, I used a Follower shot on you last night and you did perform a Bodyguard type role according to the host.

Does your role PM make any sort of statement on why Jaime would be the Miller?
Sure whatever dude.
Cringe.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know. Just felt weird because Pero was already having a wagon along with Arp and instead you started a new wagon.
whats weird about starting a new wagon like 2-3 + hours into the day when both the main wagons at the time (arp and pero) claimed characters and we had enough active players to reach majority?

As for why I used it on you, you claimed Miller so I didn't expect you to move around at night but you did so ykno, that was interesting
Your push was dumb af ( implying you are town )
Anyways I used my doc on arp so that he could do the kill but he didn't #fail

I also have a sword I can give to someone and imma give it away this phase b4 I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.