Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It's unfortunate that the parameters of discussion are sometimes so childish, that if you're a fan of a character, you overreact to trivial things like this. It's almost like a defense mechanism because you know some users are just waiting for any opening to nitpick and troll Zoro or Sanji or any other character.
This is the truth right here. I mean I like to banter a little bit as well, but in non serious discussions, I don't let it spill over to serious stuff, but most do. End of Wano should be fun.

This is the truth right here. I mean I like to banter a little bit as well, but in non serious discussions, I don't let it spill over to serious stuff, but most do. End of Wano should be fun.
I just want to see Zoroโ€™s end of Wano bounty and a scene with Mihawk reading the paper, grinning and saying itโ€™s almost time for them to meet again.

Iโ€™ve got a lot of things I want for Zoro... I want him to develop his relationships with Hiyori and the people of Wano. If Sanji can get a kiss from the arc princess, so can Lady Killer Sir Green. Iโ€™d like to find out about Zoroโ€™s connections to the Shimotsuki clan and maybe even something about Koshiro/Kuinaโ€™s family. Itโ€™s been too long since heโ€™s thought about or paid tribute to Kuina. Oda knows how much the fans love Zoro and with KnY getting people into Edo period swordsmanship letโ€™s hope for an extended Zoro fight as well.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I just want to see Zoroโ€™s end of Wano bounty and a scene with Mihawk reading the paper, grinning and saying itโ€™s almost time for them to meet again.
This would be epic. It would mimic the Shanks scene as well. I could see Oda doing it. I think it's fair to assume that Zoro will fight King and thus surpass his bounty, plus if he has an impact on Kaido, scarring him, or even more, then his bounty will skyrocket.

Iโ€™ve got a lot of things I want for Zoro... I want him to develop his relationships with Hiyori and the people of Wano. If Sanji can get a kiss from the arc princess, so can Lady Killer Sir Green. Iโ€™d like to find out about Zoroโ€™s connections to the Shimotsuki clan and maybe even something about Koshiro/Kuinaโ€™s family. Itโ€™s been too long since heโ€™s thought about or paid tribute to Kuina. Oda knows how much the fans love Zoro and with KnY getting people into Edo period swordsmanship letโ€™s hope for an extended Zoro fight as well.
All of this would be nice. While Zoro's enigma is another part of his charm, I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about him. I hope for a nice battle as well. It's been years since we last saw a serious Zoro in a prolonged battle.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Sure, what size would you like it?
I'll leave it to you to choose that. I think the avy sizes here are 400x400 iirc, so maybe something like that or a bit bigger, you probably know better than me. Thanks my dude.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yes, Hawkins. Zoro didn't low diff him, Hawkins actually won against both Luffy and Zoro

Actually, I'm here to celebrate Zoro's greatness.
:stop:
I am only humoring you because I am bored at work now, otherwise no one would take your bait. I am willingly doing so just to spend some time.

:stop:
I am only humoring you because I am bored at work now, otherwise no one would take your bait. I am willingly doing so just to spend some time.
That was O-Tsuru talking and she has no idea. Hawkins only stopped chasing, because his tarot cards told him to do so. Tsuru also had to treat Zoro, because of his wounds that he got from the superior character Hawkins.

Don't worry, I'm not here to talk how much better, more awesome, greater and stronger and more powerful and just way way way way way way better Hawkins is than Zoro. I am actually here to say that Zoro is really great and he will defeat King all by himself.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
That was O-Tsuru talking and she has no idea.
You mean someone who saw what happened in verse has no idea what happened? Weird.
Hawkins only stopped chasing, because his tarot cards told him to do so.
And Hawkins boosted himself with his good cards to try and take both Zoro and Luffy together, yet was lol diffed by Zoro alone.

Tsuru also had to treat Zoro,
Zoro took multiple lives off of Hawkins in seconds.

Don't worry, I'm not here to talk how much better, more awesome, greater and stronger and more powerful and just way way way way way way better Hawkins is than Zoro.
https://www.fanfiction.net/

You mean someone who saw what happened in verse has no idea what happened? Weird.
She thought Zoro stopped Hawkins, but he stopped the chase himself.

And Hawkins boosted himself with his good cards to try and take both Zoro and Luffy together, yet was lol diffed by Zoro alone.
Hawkins destroyed Zoro. Zoro was the one who had to be treated by Tsuru lmao. Also, Hawkins still has way stronger cards than what he has shown us so far.

Zoro took multiple lives off of Hawkins in seconds.
Yeah, Hawkins had to fight against Luffy AND Zoro, don't forget that. Hawkins losing lives is not even a big deal for him, that's his fighting style, he could easily dodge it, but he just doesn't care. When Hawkins summoned his Straw Monster, Zoro had to back off immediately.

As I said, I want to talk about Zoro's greatness in Wano. I really like Zoro, he is one of my favourite characters.

I see though, that you're just trying to bait me :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
She thought Zoro stopped Hawkins, but he stopped the chase himself.
But Zoro easily took care of Hawkins. Tsuru saw Hawkins being dominated.

Hawkins destroyed Zoro. Zoro was the one who had to be treated by Tsuru lmao. Also, Hawkins still has way stronger cards than what he has shown us so far.
Manga disagrees.

Yeah, Hawkins had to fight against Luffy AND Zoro, don't forget that
Yeah, Hawkins boosted himself to fight both Zoro and Luffy, but fought Zoro and got wreaked.

I see though, that you're just trying to bait me :josad:
I gotta go back to work now, and it;s no longer fun. GLHF.

But Zoro easily took care of Hawkins. Tsuru saw Hawkins being dominated.
Headcanon, Hawkins clearly looked superior to Zoro. Again, he stopped chasing, because of his tarot cards, not because of Zoro.

Lmao how does it disagree. Hawkins even said he has a card that can make someone surpass his limitations.

Yeah, Hawkins boosted himself to fight both Zoro and Luffy, but fought Zoro and got wreaked.
Yes, he fought Zoro and Luffy. Luffy then protected Tama and Zoro took on Hawkins' Straw Monster. That was it. He had to use a lot of strength in order to defeat it and still got wounded.

I gotta go back to work now, and it;s no longer fun. GLHF.
I don't find this fun either, but please don't forget, Zoro is actually a great character.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Hawkins clearly looked superior to Zoro
Irony.

Lmao how does it disagree. Hawkins even said he has a card that can make someone surpass his limitations.
Yep and he used his good card to get bitch slapped by Zoro.

Yes, he fought Zoro
Correct. He fought Zoro. He prepared to fight both Luffy AND Zoro, and got demolished by Zoro, a casual Zoro.

Zoro is actually a great character.
Correct. Hawkins is not though.