[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy that you forced a claim out of T-Pein like that, especially since you knew he was a Miller. I'm guessing you saw the name "Jamie Lannister" or "Lannister" and freaked out based on that and didn't look into it more. The thing that saves you right now is similar to Worst's, It wouldn't be worth it to suicide as scum just for 1 person in such a big game. So it means that right now you're a Town Clown in my eyes.
:kata:
he did an ability cop on me.
He saw that I used an ability called "Bodyguard"
btw I played their games and this ability is usually a scum one...
do not lynch instantly but do keep an eye on him.
I doubt scum would something as silly as outing me in the thread instead of just killing me at night.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
he did an ability cop on me.
He saw that I used an ability called "Bodyguard"
btw I played their games and this ability is usually a scum one...
do not lynch instantly but do keep an eye on him.
I doubt scum would something as silly as outing me in the thread instead of just killing me at night.
Yea that's why I have him as a Town Clown rn and not outright scum, not happy but don't want to do an emotional kill from it.

Claims Update
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Arya Stark

Pero - Beric Dondarrion

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)
(The two above appeared in the Day 2 WU)

Worst - Cop Claim (Copped Arp as a Lannister)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (BodyGuard)

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Ability Cop (Saw that T-Pein was BodyGuard)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Since you're quite new to my lands for now I'll be satisfied with your thoughts from the start of the Game of Thrones until now.

Well for one thing I'm seeing how claims can get when there is no anti-claim involved, lot of people have been claiming left and right.
:gokulaugh:

That's not necessarily a bad thing since it helps Town pressure people on wagons, but it's funny to see in comparison to the Date a Live game and the FMA game. A trend that I've been seeing is that a lot of claims that we've seen in this game came from being pressured.

Ratchet, Ripped Cal, Soul Killer, Nekko are players that I want to look deeper into.
People on the low posting side really need to talk more, especially in a majority lynch game.

Pero's no lynch really hurt us, I am not happy with Cooler doing a vote right after it ended but I'm willing to look past it for now. Maybe he saw Ekko's post and didn't see the timer but idk.

Lord Melkor's census is interesting as well.

15/6/5/2/1/1 15/6/4/2/1/1/1

At first, I thought the second numbers were updated based on deaths but it seems like it's meant to be inconsistent. But I'm thinking the thing that is consistent is 15 towns (now 14), the question is what the other factions are and if they are town or town aligned.

I wouldn't say Kagura has a "naturally scummy" playstyle, at all. I don't think they've been *great* this game but I am feeling better about them today than I was yesterday, let me put it that way.
So would you say regularly being 'behind' and 'not following what's going on' is more likely to be Kagu playing dumb than actually being legitimate?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Well for one thing I'm seeing how claims can get when there is no anti-claim involved, lot of people have been claiming left and right.
:gokulaugh:

That's not necessarily a bad thing since it helps Town pressure people on wagons, but it's funny to see in comparison to the Date a Live game and the FMA game. A trend that I've been seeing is that a lot of claims that we've seen in this game came from being pressured.

Ratchet, Ripped Cal, Soul Killer, Nekko are players that I want to look deeper into.
People on the low posting side really need to talk more, especially in a majority lynch game.

Pero's no lynch really hurt us, I am not happy with Cooler doing a vote right after it ended but I'm willing to look past it for now. Maybe he saw Ekko's post and didn't see the timer but idk.

Lord Melkor's census is interesting as well.

15/6/5/2/1/1 15/6/4/2/1/1/1

At first, I thought the second numbers were updated based on deaths but it seems like it's meant to be inconsistent. But I'm thinking the thing that is consistent is 15 towns (now 14), the question is what the other factions are and if they are town or town aligned.

Like, I'd have to go back to find the actual examples, but there was a time a while back when I basically said "Kagu is posting with so many low-level scumtells that I think it must just be how they post. @KWEH agreed with me on Kagu's posting being weird iirc., and Kagu even admitted themself as much.

I imagine the guys I usually play with (KWEH, Ripped, etc) don't have a firm read on Kagu's meta like I do, so I'm less inclined to call them out for noticing it like I did. But there are certain players who, if you play with them for a while, you just know they post a certain way that would traditionally seem scummy. Which is why I'm interested in investigating plays who have lots of experience with Kagu and are still scum-leaning them.

Of course, if there's an agreement that Kagu's play this game is actually not their usual town play then this all is for naught.

Worst

Custom title
Well, whats his scum meta then, is there a difference rn in his play style to previous games or does it look similar?
in my experience he's a bit afraid of posting and getting in trouble so he will lay low most of the time and try to join some conversations when there is a low risk of drawing attention but that was his 1st 2nd game iirc ? ( it was in in ariess game ) not sure how it evolved since then though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.