Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people want Kaido to die or leave the story when we haven’t even got half his character yet and he hasn’t seen what the joyboy is going to do the world ??

Wrong.

Orochi is killed by a figured called Susanoo using Kusanagi no Tsurugi, which is was renamed from Ama no Murakumo. This is Kizaru's light blade name, because it's a one of the fabled treasures of Japan.

So Ame no Habakiri, while it alludes to killing Orochi in its name, it does not mean it has to (though I'd love it)

Tldr: Kizaru kills Orochi:suresure:
https://www.japanese-wiki-corpus.or...he most famous Totsuka no,"a monster serpent").

The most famous Totsuka no Tsurugi sword is the one that Susano used when he killed off Yamata no orochi (eight-forked-snake) (the sword is also called 'Ame no Habakiri' [a heavenly sword to cut a monster serpent]; "Haba" means "a monster serpent").

1. Another totsuka sword in Susanoo's possession, which he used to slay Orochi. This sword is also named Ama-no-Habakiri or Ame-no-Habakiri (天羽々斬), Worochi-no-Aramasa (蛇之麁正), or Futsushimitama-no-tsurugi (布都斯魂剣). The sword is enshrined as the shintai of Isonokami Shrine.

A character as strong and goal driven as Kaido can't be alive and at the same time be irrelevant in the story , be real
Thank you!!!! You worded this perfectly
Post automatically merged:

Kaido wishes for a Whitebeard or Roger tier death that changes the world. He doesn't actually want to just die with no fanfare anymore. Killing him in Wano before he gets a chance to start his war is denying him what he wants.

I know the arc is long and you probably haven't re read it yet but come on.
Thank you educate them

https://www.japanese-wiki-corpus.org/literature/Totsuka no Tsurugi (a sword in the Japanese Myth).html#:~:text=The most famous Totsuka no,"a monster serpent").

The most famous Totsuka no Tsurugi sword is the one that Susano used when he killed off Yamata no orochi (eight-forked-snake) (the sword is also called 'Ame no Habakiri' [a heavenly sword to cut a monster serpent]; "Haba" means "a monster serpent").

1. Another totsuka sword in Susanoo's possession, which he used to slay Orochi. This sword is also named Ama-no-Habakiri or Ame-no-Habakiri (天羽々斬), Worochi-no-Aramasa (蛇之麁正), or Futsushimitama-no-tsurugi (布都斯魂剣). The sword is enshrined as the shintai of Isonokami Shrine.
Okay, I stand correct then lol:kayneshrug:

Because if kaido enters the final battle. He will be menace to both the sides. I mean there's no character who won't go near death to beat that guy.
Bro this is never how Oda writes his villains. After a loss his villains nearly always have a moment of reflection or a change of heart. There’s nothing to go off of that if Kaido loses in Wano that he’s just going to immediately go to the final War ??

Brief spoilers, thanks to PewPiece

Chapter 1.048
- in the cover the intruders was ichigi and reiju
- small flashback
- momonosuke trying to create the fire clouds
- Orochi got his head chopped off by denjiro

Pls Delete this post from this user.
Im JMena. I recognize to have made mistakes on the past that may have putted in risk the community and it all has been talked.
I WONT LEAK ANYMORE.
But what this guy is doing is unnaceptable.

This guy is doing this to earn followers and Money.
Last week you deleted my posts because i did wrong sharing them.
And i think it's fair to delete someone's post when its only intention it's to gain fame and money. I did it for fun, and i did it wrong. You can let Bango's post, and the next texts, theese are right...

But i dont think WG would like to collaborate on financiating someone's ambition by putting on risk the Fandom.

And yes i Confirm the last Leaks.
But it isnt clear what sword is using.

Last edited:
WB's best attacks in terms of AP are destroying two tsunami mountains comparable to MF plaza and cracking it + a part of an island

Luffy's punch size itself is as big as onigashima full which is much much bigger than MF plaza and obvious will have higher DC than onigashima and Kaido is matching it at 10 HP

Also it's not like the punch is very big but it's coated with Adv COC on top of that

Literally Monster Kaido:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.