Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone recently posted something about the wisdom kings of Hinduism being referenced in Kaido scams and that the only one left to mention is Acala, Scotch said he was impressed with Oda's knowledge of Hinduism so I guess Acala will be mentioned in the move Kaido will use to try to oppose Luffy's giant punch.

B

Ballel

There we Go Again with the Lanterns!!!
But people still don’t believe me,why would he emphasize 7 chapters those lanterns and wishes,especially Otoko wishes wich are going to Yasuie.
I said this for the 5th time Zoro Will Get that Lantern dedicated to yasuie no matter what.
Would be beautiful.

? You act like I'm trolling and attacking your ability to think what you want lol. I'm not the anti-ZKK brigade. Don't lump me in with those people.

I can make the same argument for the opposing. ZKK is not the minority on this forum. Anytime anyone says Luffy is winning, it becames a troll fest with people shitting on the MC.
Bro i saw you reply to most of the comments about ZKK. You are the one who gets deep in the most with arguments against ZKK fans. Most others just talk some shit and just left it alone.

Bro i saw you reply to most of the comments about ZKK. You are the one who gets deep in the most with arguments against ZKK fans. Most others just talk some shit and just left it alone.
Post them in context with me starting the argument.

90% of the time it's Nik or HA011 or Lor D. Coast responding to me when I talk about this fight being almost over. Fucking Nik made a thread of mine (that was about Kaido and Rocks) last week into a ZKK/Zoro one.

Then you have L55 who can't help but call me an Oda dickrider anytime I say I've had no issues with the current fight/chapter.

But sure, I'm the one attacking ZKK fans lol.

Me, alone, attacking hundreds of you. :seriously:

Look in the mirror for once and stop lying

Stop with the headcanons and lets talk with what we have. You have MF for powerscaling thats it.
Also why tf is he fighting Akainu again after fighting BB in your post
How it is headcannon when it is literally order how fight happen.
Blackbeard-laugh tale arc
Akainu- Final war arc

And Luffy didn’t fight akainu . If you count luffy punch Akainu at MF as your argument, then by your logic, luffy already fought Blackbeard at Impel down arc.

We are talking about Akainu killing his brother Ace in front of luffy. Same luffy got mad at giant when giant destroy fighting bull fish and fight him . Oh luffy knew fighting bull fish like 30 second ago.

C

Cruxroux

Every damn spoiler thread devolves into ZKK. Zoro ain’t even in the chapter :odenugh:
Zoro carry the hints , early spoilers , Spoilers , Chapter and if he is not in the chapter , he already being carrying the next chapter. All people want is zoro in the end. Name one chapter where zoro wasn't mentioned.

I won't lie but even in sanji vs queen , Zkk was discussed much more than sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.